How to know if entrepreneurship is for you
Carrie Wilkerson, keynote speaker and author of “The Barefoot Executive,” talks about the importance of finding our “why,” how it changes over time, how important it is in entrepreneurship and being a leader. She also talks in depth about how entrepreneurship may not be for everyone.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 8:07 – Why she started her business and what motivates her to do what she does
- 19:19 – The beginning of her second business journey
- 23:20 – One of the biggest challenges she’s faced
- 33:22 – The difference between elite performance people and normal people
- 36:45 – This is why you SHOULDN’T have a business
- 42:15 – How to manage relationships while being an entrepreneur
- 48:09 – The role that faith plays in her personal journey
FOLLOW Carrie Wilkerson?:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.