How to know if entrepreneurship is for you
Carrie Wilkerson, keynote speaker and author of “The Barefoot Executive,” talks about the importance of finding our “why,” how it changes over time, how important it is in entrepreneurship and being a leader. She also talks in depth about how entrepreneurship may not be for everyone.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 8:07 – Why she started her business and what motivates her to do what she does
- 19:19 – The beginning of her second business journey
- 23:20 – One of the biggest challenges she’s faced
- 33:22 – The difference between elite performance people and normal people
- 36:45 – This is why you SHOULDN’T have a business
- 42:15 – How to manage relationships while being an entrepreneur
- 48:09 – The role that faith plays in her personal journey
FOLLOW Carrie Wilkerson?:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From surviving the Iraq Civil War, witnessing the murder of his brother, nearly kidnapped multiple times, to finally becoming a refugee in the United States, Faisal Saeed Al Mutar is an inspiration. Founder of Ideas Beyond Borders, he is unstoppable in a different way than most of us know.
Dr. Shefali specialises in conscious parenting, which will not only show you how to become a better parent to build children who grow into healthy adults, but to help you understand your own childhood and inner child better too. This is for anyone who wants to shift their mindset, heal their past, and change the world on a global and future level.
Calisthenics took me and my body to places I’d never even dreamed of which is why I’m so excited to be able to speak to Co-Founder of the World Calisthenics Organization (WCO) Kenneth Gallarzo. Step up your performance in more ways than one in this ultimate performance episode.