How to know if entrepreneurship is for you
Carrie Wilkerson, keynote speaker and author of “The Barefoot Executive,” talks about the importance of finding our “why,” how it changes over time, how important it is in entrepreneurship and being a leader. She also talks in depth about how entrepreneurship may not be for everyone.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 8:07 – Why she started her business and what motivates her to do what she does
- 19:19 – The beginning of her second business journey
- 23:20 – One of the biggest challenges she’s faced
- 33:22 – The difference between elite performance people and normal people
- 36:45 – This is why you SHOULDN’T have a business
- 42:15 – How to manage relationships while being an entrepreneur
- 48:09 – The role that faith plays in her personal journey
FOLLOW Carrie Wilkerson?:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.