How to know if entrepreneurship is for you
Carrie Wilkerson, keynote speaker and author of “The Barefoot Executive,” talks about the importance of finding our “why,” how it changes over time, how important it is in entrepreneurship and being a leader. She also talks in depth about how entrepreneurship may not be for everyone.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 8:07 – Why she started her business and what motivates her to do what she does
- 19:19 – The beginning of her second business journey
- 23:20 – One of the biggest challenges she’s faced
- 33:22 – The difference between elite performance people and normal people
- 36:45 – This is why you SHOULDN’T have a business
- 42:15 – How to manage relationships while being an entrepreneur
- 48:09 – The role that faith plays in her personal journey
FOLLOW Carrie Wilkerson?:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.