How to Innovate in Business & Revolutionize an Industry
Ever wanted to know what kind of courage it takes to start and run a successful business during a recession or crisis?
Stevan Premutico is the founder of hospitality tech startup Dimmi (now The Fork) back in 2009 during the Global Financial Crisis which was acquired in 2015 for $25m. He then founded me&u, another hospitality tech company, which has secured $11m from investors, and successfully pivoted during COVID-19 downturns in the hopitality sector.
If you, like me, love a good never-back-down, against-all-odds entrepreneurship story of resilience and innovation, this is the one to watch. Check it out!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 02:57 – The motivation behind becoming Unstoppable
- 07:20 – Capital Raising 101: How to grab investors, the process of creating a pitch, and understanding why investors invest
- 13:01 – The challenges of starting a business
- 24:05 – Pivoting a business during COVID-19 (me&u)
- 32:22 – Developing resilience in childhood
- 44:04 – The importance of obsession and naivety in the entrepreneur journey
- 49:05 – Top 3 routines & good habits every entrepreneur needs
- 52:39 – What makes a good leader?
- 57:58 – The importance of values in relationships and business
- 1:02:50 – Stevan’s mantra in life
FOLLOW Stevan Premutico:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.