How to develop resilience, discipline and a success mindset
The most successful people in the world are the ones who have the most mental resourcefulness, resilience and grit, and they’re often surrounded by discipline and structure. Dan Lier is one of those Unstoppable people- from being the #1 performer in Tony Robbins’ sales team, the most requested keynote speaker in Las Vegas AND overcoming his Cardiac Amyloidosis diagnosis. This is the story – and the lessons that come with it – on developing a psychology for success while facing rejection, pushback and diagnosis of a rare disease. This is how you can change YOUR life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:17 – No-one’s born a high performer, so how do you become one?
- 18:00 – How Dan got a sales job with Tony Robbins
- 28:22 – The #1 challenge for sales people
- 36:00 – This secret to becoming a multi-millionaire
- 45:59 – Divorce, marriage and diagnosis
- 59:06 – Grit is the ability to suffer
- 1:06:51 – Wiring your child for success and how you can change the world
FOLLOW Dan Lier:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.