How to develop resilience, discipline and a success mindset
The most successful people in the world are the ones who have the most mental resourcefulness, resilience and grit, and they’re often surrounded by discipline and structure. Dan Lier is one of those Unstoppable people- from being the #1 performer in Tony Robbins’ sales team, the most requested keynote speaker in Las Vegas AND overcoming his Cardiac Amyloidosis diagnosis. This is the story – and the lessons that come with it – on developing a psychology for success while facing rejection, pushback and diagnosis of a rare disease. This is how you can change YOUR life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:17 – No-one’s born a high performer, so how do you become one?
- 18:00 – How Dan got a sales job with Tony Robbins
- 28:22 – The #1 challenge for sales people
- 36:00 – This secret to becoming a multi-millionaire
- 45:59 – Divorce, marriage and diagnosis
- 59:06 – Grit is the ability to suffer
- 1:06:51 – Wiring your child for success and how you can change the world
FOLLOW Dan Lier:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020