How to develop resilience, discipline and a success mindset
The most successful people in the world are the ones who have the most mental resourcefulness, resilience and grit, and they’re often surrounded by discipline and structure. Dan Lier is one of those Unstoppable people- from being the #1 performer in Tony Robbins’ sales team, the most requested keynote speaker in Las Vegas AND overcoming his Cardiac Amyloidosis diagnosis. This is the story – and the lessons that come with it – on developing a psychology for success while facing rejection, pushback and diagnosis of a rare disease. This is how you can change YOUR life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:17 – No-one’s born a high performer, so how do you become one?
- 18:00 – How Dan got a sales job with Tony Robbins
- 28:22 – The #1 challenge for sales people
- 36:00 – This secret to becoming a multi-millionaire
- 45:59 – Divorce, marriage and diagnosis
- 59:06 – Grit is the ability to suffer
- 1:06:51 – Wiring your child for success and how you can change the world
FOLLOW Dan Lier:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.
All entrepreneurs start with a level of naivety that drives them in the early days of business. The couple behind the Bounce Ball empire are no different. I talk to Andy & Paula about the juggle of a successful family and business. This power couple is inspiring. Listen up.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- The Social Media Wrap – 17 January 2020 - January 17, 2020
- Here’s how you can help with the Australian bushfire crisis - January 14, 2020
- The Social Media Wrap – 10th January 2020 - January 10, 2020