How to develop resilience, discipline and a success mindset
The most successful people in the world are the ones who have the most mental resourcefulness, resilience and grit, and they’re often surrounded by discipline and structure. Dan Lier is one of those Unstoppable people- from being the #1 performer in Tony Robbins’ sales team, the most requested keynote speaker in Las Vegas AND overcoming his Cardiac Amyloidosis diagnosis. This is the story – and the lessons that come with it – on developing a psychology for success while facing rejection, pushback and diagnosis of a rare disease. This is how you can change YOUR life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:17 – No-one’s born a high performer, so how do you become one?
- 18:00 – How Dan got a sales job with Tony Robbins
- 28:22 – The #1 challenge for sales people
- 36:00 – This secret to becoming a multi-millionaire
- 45:59 – Divorce, marriage and diagnosis
- 59:06 – Grit is the ability to suffer
- 1:06:51 – Wiring your child for success and how you can change the world
FOLLOW Dan Lier:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
- The Art of Listening from a World-Class Manager | Adam Mendler | S2 EP 4 - April 13, 2021
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020