How to bring out the power of your heart
If you’ve ever been interested in high performance or self-discovery, then understanding the spirituality behind running marathons, not just 12 miles, but THE 3100 Mile Race, is vital. My interview with Sanjay Rawal, American Documentary Film Director, discusses a range of topics from spirituality, to his documentaries to the power of the heart and how we can quiet our minds. This episode is one you don’t want to miss if you truly want to better understand your soul.
P.S. If you’re interested in watching Sanjay’s 3100 film, it will be in theaters in Australia from March 19-27th 2020 and then on iTunes and Amazon April 2nd 2020 onward.
Visit https://3100film.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/3100film/events for more info.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 02:50 – “3100 miles” documentary and the scientific and spiritual aspects of life approached on it
- 09:20 – The importance of dealing with suffering component in the running
- 12:17 – The misunderstood idea of suffering in Western society
- 20:48 – Western interpretation of “spirituality” and the key to achieve anything in life
- 39:37 – How to deal with pain without suffering
- 44:59 – Exercises to expand the heart, the mind and trans-dimensional consciousness
- 53:54 – The 3 things you need to HEAL
- 58:39 – The differences in the use of psychedelics between Eastern and Western societies
- 1:04:47 – The difference between devotion and commitment
FOLLOW Sanjay Rawal:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.