How to Become a Millionaire Before 30
One of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs, Fred Schebesta is an award-winning business leader, he is best known for co-founding one of the world’s leading comparison websites, Finder.com in 2006. Finder exploded in the Australian market after it launched and following its success it also launched in the United States in 2015 and in the United Kingdom in 2017.
Fred has countless accolades to his name, including three prestigious awards in 2017 by global professional services company, EY (Ernst & Young): Entrepreneur of the Year, Australian National Winner – Services Category, Australian National Finalist – Eastern Region, and Australian Regional Finalist – Eastern Region.
In this episode of Unstoppable Fred takes us through his entrepreneurial journey and details all the highs and lows of entrepreneurship especially in times of crisis all while trying to maintain a healthy personal life. Check it out now!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 02:10 – Who is Fred Schebesta?
- 09:25 – The genesis of Finder.com and his business has been dealing with COVID-19
- 17:42 – Why people are cancelling NETFLIX and his experience in Google Jail
- 23:13 – Lessons learned as an entrepreneur and building contingency plans
- 25:52 – Getting into flow state as an entrepreneur
- 30:13 – Balancing business and life while dealing with divorce and death
- 35:48 – Healthy regulation of emotions during the hardest times as an entrepreneur
- 40:42 – The psychedelics movement
- 49:47 – Being a parent and an entrepreneur
FOLLOW Fred Schebesta:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.