How to Become a Millionaire Before 30
One of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs, Fred Schebesta is an award-winning business leader, he is best known for co-founding one of the world’s leading comparison websites, Finder.com in 2006. Finder exploded in the Australian market after it launched and following its success it also launched in the United States in 2015 and in the United Kingdom in 2017.
Fred has countless accolades to his name, including three prestigious awards in 2017 by global professional services company, EY (Ernst & Young): Entrepreneur of the Year, Australian National Winner – Services Category, Australian National Finalist – Eastern Region, and Australian Regional Finalist – Eastern Region.
In this episode of Unstoppable Fred takes us through his entrepreneurial journey and details all the highs and lows of entrepreneurship especially in times of crisis all while trying to maintain a healthy personal life. Check it out now!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 02:10 – Who is Fred Schebesta?
- 09:25 – The genesis of Finder.com and his business has been dealing with COVID-19
- 17:42 – Why people are cancelling NETFLIX and his experience in Google Jail
- 23:13 – Lessons learned as an entrepreneur and building contingency plans
- 25:52 – Getting into flow state as an entrepreneur
- 30:13 – Balancing business and life while dealing with divorce and death
- 35:48 – Healthy regulation of emotions during the hardest times as an entrepreneur
- 40:42 – The psychedelics movement
- 49:47 – Being a parent and an entrepreneur
FOLLOW Fred Schebesta:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
We have Neurobiologist, Chemical Pharmacologist, and Writer on Psychedelic Drugs, Dr. Andrew Gallimore on the show. His research focuses mostly on N,N-dimethyltryptamine, or the more common name, DMT.
Did you know that high stress is the doorway to high performance? Most people never experience the true beauty of stress and the gifts that it brings because they don’t want to sit in discomfort.
But all professional athletes, successful businessmen, and world-leading experts, have experienced, often for prolonged periods of times, and utilised high stress and pain to their advantage. And Olympic Gold Medallist Natalie Cook is no different.
Stevan Premutico is the founder of hospitality tech startup Dimmi (now The Fork) back in 2009 during the Global Financial Crisis which was acquired in 2015 for $25m. He then founded me&u, another hospitality tech company, which has secured $11m from investors, and successfully pivoted during COVID-19 downturns in the hopitality sector.