How property built a $100M empire
It seems that everyday we hear a hundred different things about the property market. When should you buy? When should you sell? What type of property should I buy? On this episode of Unstoppable, John Fitzgerald, the author of the acclaimed book 7 Steps to Wealth shares his tricks of the property and business trade.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 6:25 The simple technique to achieve success
- 20:44 The difference between property and land
- 28:48 What most people don’t understand about property growth
- 33:31 The psychology of building a $100M business
- 44:34 Are we going to have an economic meltdown in the next few years?
- 48:17 What areas you should start investing in, today
FOLLOW John Fitzgerald:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.