Dr Carmel Harrington
Hacking your sleep for ultimate performance
We’ve all heard the saying, “If you snooze you lose,” and, “You can sleep when you’re dead,” but what if cutting out the extra zzz is actually having the reverse effect on our performance?
Sleep expert Dr. Carmel Harrington says if we don’t start prioritising some good old RnR, we could be sending ourselves to an early grave! This ep of Unstoppable is an eye opening look into benefits of sleep and how we can optimise it for better performance, results and overall health. Listen to the full ep now.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 1:58 The surprising correlation with sleep and mental health
- 11:23 Most people who are chronically sleep deprived don’t know it. Are you one of them?
- 25:40 The damage that technology is doing
- 40:23 Work harder or sleep harder?
- 52:06 Does your diet support a good sleep?
FOLLOW Dr Carmel Harrington:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
On this episode of Unstoppable we unravel Hattie’s mental health and fitness journey to becoming a world champion against all odds. This story shows, truly nothing is impossible.
On this episode of Unstoppable, I chat with one of Australia’s most in-demand sex educators, Dr. Nikki Goldstein. We dive deep into something that affect us all; sex, love and relationships.