FROM REFUGEE TO RICHES: THE EHPLABS EMPIRE
From escaping persecution by immigrating to Australia, to being bullied as a kid, to burning out from 16 hour days and being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, Izhar Basha has utilised all the odds that were against him to build the multimillion dollar empire that is EHP labs. Iz is the Founder & CEO of EHPlabs, EHP Holdings, and the Be Empowered Foundation, and this is why he is Unstoppable.
With its flagship product Oxyshred, EHPlabs is one of the most recognised supplements brands founded in Australia. It went from $0 to its first $1mil in its first 4 months, and this year, in the middle of COVID-19, it is still on track for a 9 figure revenue year with hundreds of influencers around the globe advocating for its products and brand. Don’t miss this incredible journey of resilience and entrepreneurialism on Unstoppable this week.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:31 – Izhar’s early days – immigrating to Australia
- 20:11 – The importance of work ethic
- 25:44 – Burnout, corporate law, gym and supplements
- 34:17 – The flagship product – Oxyshred
- 44:13 – The strategy that built EHPlabs into a multimillion dollar global company
- 46:47 – How COVID-19 affected EHPlabs
- 49:11 – Questioning life
FOLLOW IZHAR BASHA
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020