FROM REFUGEE TO RICHES: THE EHPLABS EMPIRE
From escaping persecution by immigrating to Australia, to being bullied as a kid, to burning out from 16 hour days and being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, Izhar Basha has utilised all the odds that were against him to build the multimillion dollar empire that is EHP labs. Iz is the Founder & CEO of EHPlabs, EHP Holdings, and the Be Empowered Foundation, and this is why he is Unstoppable.
With its flagship product Oxyshred, EHPlabs is one of the most recognised supplements brands founded in Australia. It went from $0 to its first $1mil in its first 4 months, and this year, in the middle of COVID-19, it is still on track for a 9 figure revenue year with hundreds of influencers around the globe advocating for its products and brand. Don’t miss this incredible journey of resilience and entrepreneurialism on Unstoppable this week.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:31 – Izhar’s early days – immigrating to Australia
- 20:11 – The importance of work ethic
- 25:44 – Burnout, corporate law, gym and supplements
- 34:17 – The flagship product – Oxyshred
- 44:13 – The strategy that built EHPlabs into a multimillion dollar global company
- 46:47 – How COVID-19 affected EHPlabs
- 49:11 – Questioning life
FOLLOW IZHAR BASHA
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020