FROM REFUGEE TO RICHES: THE EHPLABS EMPIRE
From escaping persecution by immigrating to Australia, to being bullied as a kid, to burning out from 16 hour days and being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, Izhar Basha has utilised all the odds that were against him to build the multimillion dollar empire that is EHP labs. Iz is the Founder & CEO of EHPlabs, EHP Holdings, and the Be Empowered Foundation, and this is why he is Unstoppable.
With its flagship product Oxyshred, EHPlabs is one of the most recognised supplements brands founded in Australia. It went from $0 to its first $1mil in its first 4 months, and this year, in the middle of COVID-19, it is still on track for a 9 figure revenue year with hundreds of influencers around the globe advocating for its products and brand. Don’t miss this incredible journey of resilience and entrepreneurialism on Unstoppable this week.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:31 – Izhar’s early days – immigrating to Australia
- 20:11 – The importance of work ethic
- 25:44 – Burnout, corporate law, gym and supplements
- 34:17 – The flagship product – Oxyshred
- 44:13 – The strategy that built EHPlabs into a multimillion dollar global company
- 46:47 – How COVID-19 affected EHPlabs
- 49:11 – Questioning life
FOLLOW IZHAR BASHA
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020
- The habits and lessons of a successful woman | Michelle Battersby | Unstoppable #103 - July 27, 2020
- World-renowned chef’s top leadership & entrepreneurship lessons | Matt Moran | Unstoppable #102 - July 20, 2020