Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera
FROM PRISON TO WORLD-CHAMPION
This story needs to be a movie. Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This episode has more twists and turns than most and it even brought me to tears. Enjoy the unstoppable Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera and story of his life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:15 – Diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia
- 20:50 – Arrested at 11 years old
- 24:31 – The story of his kidnapping
- 31:50 – How being in gangs, drugs and crime changed his life
- 41:04 – Dealing with addiction in jail
- 53:35 – Looking for a job after jail
- 1:05:08 – How calisthenics changed his life
- 1:21:55 – Competing professionally in calisthenics
FOLLOW Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
My interview with Sanjay Rawal, American Documentary Film Director, discusses a range of topics from spirituality, to his movies to the power of the heart and how we can quiet our minds. This episode is one you don’t want to miss if you truly want to better understand the connection between the soul and the body.
Carrie Wilkerson, keynote speaker and author of “The Barefoot Executive,” talks about the importance of finding our “why,” how it changes over time, how important it is in entrepreneurship and being a leader. She also talks in depth about how entrepreneurship may not be for everyone.
Imagine being able to tune your brain to where it’s fully focused and immersed in the zone. This can be achieved via a Flow State. Listen to this episode with me and the Co-Founder of Flow Research Collective Rian Doris and learn how you can do this too.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- THE SECRET TO SALES | Tom Hopkins - February 3, 2020
- FROM PRISON TO WORLD-CHAMPION | Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera - January 27, 2020
- It’s time to talk about young men’s mental health | Melissa Abu-Gazaleh - January 20, 2020