Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera
FROM PRISON TO WORLD-CHAMPION
This story needs to be a movie. Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This episode has more twists and turns than most and it even brought me to tears. Enjoy the unstoppable Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera and story of his life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:15 – Diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia
- 20:50 – Arrested at 11 years old
- 24:31 – The story of his kidnapping
- 31:50 – How being in gangs, drugs and crime changed his life
- 41:04 – Dealing with addiction in jail
- 53:35 – Looking for a job after jail
- 1:05:08 – How calisthenics changed his life
- 1:21:55 – Competing professionally in calisthenics
FOLLOW Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to understand your relationships, emotions, and overall self better, start here with first ever return guest Dr Vanessa Lapointe! Buckle up for another massive episode: EPISODE 100.
Want to set the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership? Explore how you can bring a brighter tomorrow with the CEO of Diversity Council Australia, Lisa Annese today on Unstoppable.
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.