Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera
FROM PRISON TO WORLD-CHAMPION
This story needs to be a movie. Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This episode has more twists and turns than most and it even brought me to tears. Enjoy the unstoppable Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera and story of his life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:15 – Diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia
- 20:50 – Arrested at 11 years old
- 24:31 – The story of his kidnapping
- 31:50 – How being in gangs, drugs and crime changed his life
- 41:04 – Dealing with addiction in jail
- 53:35 – Looking for a job after jail
- 1:05:08 – How calisthenics changed his life
- 1:21:55 – Competing professionally in calisthenics
FOLLOW Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020