Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera
FROM PRISON TO WORLD-CHAMPION
This story needs to be a movie. Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This episode has more twists and turns than most and it even brought me to tears. Enjoy the unstoppable Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera and story of his life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:15 – Diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia
- 20:50 – Arrested at 11 years old
- 24:31 – The story of his kidnapping
- 31:50 – How being in gangs, drugs and crime changed his life
- 41:04 – Dealing with addiction in jail
- 53:35 – Looking for a job after jail
- 1:05:08 – How calisthenics changed his life
- 1:21:55 – Competing professionally in calisthenics
FOLLOW Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020