Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera
FROM PRISON TO WORLD-CHAMPION
This story needs to be a movie. Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This episode has more twists and turns than most and it even brought me to tears. Enjoy the unstoppable Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera and story of his life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:15 – Diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia
- 20:50 – Arrested at 11 years old
- 24:31 – The story of his kidnapping
- 31:50 – How being in gangs, drugs and crime changed his life
- 41:04 – Dealing with addiction in jail
- 53:35 – Looking for a job after jail
- 1:05:08 – How calisthenics changed his life
- 1:21:55 – Competing professionally in calisthenics
FOLLOW Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, I talk to neuroscientist and former hacker, Dr Moran Cerf where he shared with me some of the secrets of our brain. If you’re a marketer, filmmaker, entrepreneur or speaker this is the podcast for you.
After going through a divorce and experiencing a ‘rebirth’ John Kim started his coaching movement, calling himself “The Angry Therapist”. He built a devoted following who loved his authenticity and transparency by sharing his story, something that therapists are not allowed to do.
From professional AFL football to Ayurvedic medicine, Mark has been on a journey of self fulfilment and health.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020