Dr Nikki Goldstein
Finding the love of your life
On this episode of Unstoppable, I chat with one of Australia’s most in-demand sex educators, Dr. Nikki Goldstein. We dive deep into something that affect us all; sex, love and relationships.
Dr. Nikki was voted Australia’s Best Sex Educator two years running, so it’s no surprise that Nikki is the media’s go to expert commentator on all things sex and relationships. Are you ready to spice up your love life? Then this episode is for you, stay tuned.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:51 Should you test the sexual chemistry before you commit?
- 15:07 The pressures of sexual liberation
- 22:27 Why getting a divorce is easier than trying to work through it
- 34:27 The importance of dating lots of people
- 37:47 Can Tinder relationships really work?
- 47:53 When females should start thinking about freezing their eggs
FOLLOW Dr Nikki Goldstein:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
On this episode of Unstoppable we unravel Hattie’s mental health and fitness journey to becoming a world champion against all odds. This story shows, truly nothing is impossible.
Do you know where your market will be in five years time? Do you plan on evolving with it or are you hoping that technological advancements won’t affect your business model? Well I have some news for you..