Dr Nikki Goldstein
Finding the love of your life
On this episode of Unstoppable, I chat with one of Australia’s most in-demand sex educators, Dr. Nikki Goldstein. We dive deep into something that affect us all; sex, love and relationships.
Dr. Nikki was voted Australia’s Best Sex Educator two years running, so it’s no surprise that Nikki is the media’s go to expert commentator on all things sex and relationships. Are you ready to spice up your love life? Then this episode is for you, stay tuned.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:51 Should you test the sexual chemistry before you commit?
- 15:07 The pressures of sexual liberation
- 22:27 Why getting a divorce is easier than trying to work through it
- 34:27 The importance of dating lots of people
- 37:47 Can Tinder relationships really work?
- 47:53 When females should start thinking about freezing their eggs
FOLLOW Dr Nikki Goldstein:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.