Dr Nikki Goldstein
Finding the love of your life
On this episode of Unstoppable, I chat with one of Australia’s most in-demand sex educators, Dr. Nikki Goldstein. We dive deep into something that affect us all; sex, love and relationships.
Dr. Nikki was voted Australia’s Best Sex Educator two years running, so it’s no surprise that Nikki is the media’s go to expert commentator on all things sex and relationships. Are you ready to spice up your love life? Then this episode is for you, stay tuned.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:51 Should you test the sexual chemistry before you commit?
- 15:07 The pressures of sexual liberation
- 22:27 Why getting a divorce is easier than trying to work through it
- 34:27 The importance of dating lots of people
- 37:47 Can Tinder relationships really work?
- 47:53 When females should start thinking about freezing their eggs
FOLLOW Dr Nikki Goldstein:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.