Dr Nikki Goldstein
Finding the love of your life
On this episode of Unstoppable, I chat with one of Australia’s most in-demand sex educators, Dr. Nikki Goldstein. We dive deep into something that affect us all; sex, love and relationships.
Dr. Nikki was voted Australia’s Best Sex Educator two years running, so it’s no surprise that Nikki is the media’s go to expert commentator on all things sex and relationships. Are you ready to spice up your love life? Then this episode is for you, stay tuned.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:51 Should you test the sexual chemistry before you commit?
- 15:07 The pressures of sexual liberation
- 22:27 Why getting a divorce is easier than trying to work through it
- 34:27 The importance of dating lots of people
- 37:47 Can Tinder relationships really work?
- 47:53 When females should start thinking about freezing their eggs
FOLLOW Dr Nikki Goldstein:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.