Dr Nikki Goldstein
Finding the love of your life
On this episode of Unstoppable, I chat with one of Australia’s most in-demand sex educators, Dr. Nikki Goldstein. We dive deep into something that affect us all; sex, love and relationships.
Dr. Nikki was voted Australia’s Best Sex Educator two years running, so it’s no surprise that Nikki is the media’s go to expert commentator on all things sex and relationships. Are you ready to spice up your love life? Then this episode is for you, stay tuned.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:51 Should you test the sexual chemistry before you commit?
- 15:07 The pressures of sexual liberation
- 22:27 Why getting a divorce is easier than trying to work through it
- 34:27 The importance of dating lots of people
- 37:47 Can Tinder relationships really work?
- 47:53 When females should start thinking about freezing their eggs
FOLLOW Dr Nikki Goldstein:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.