EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE: HOW DIVERSE ARE YOU REALLY?
What does it mean to be Unstoppable today? It means advocating for and setting the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership.
And who better to show you exactly how to bring that about in your workplace or community than the CEO of Diversity Council Australia (DCA), Lisa Annese. Lisa was named one of AFR’s 100 Women of Influence in 2018 and was elected to the Board of Amnesty International Australia in 2019.
Explore this topic with me on Unstoppable today to bring a brighter future tomorrow!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:57 – Sexual harassment and gender traits in the workplace – 90’s to now
- 13:02 – Toxic Femininity and Masculinity
- 16:22 – Divorce’s affect on society and parenting
- 24:41 – Gender Equality in divorce
- 29:10 – Workplace gender norms and hiring to avoid this toxicity
- 43:11 – Women’s battle for equality through modern history
- 53:30 – #MeToo Movement
- 59:29 – Female Leaders to look up to during a crisis
FOLLOW LISA ANNESE
FOLLOW DIVERSITY COUNCIL AUSTRALIA:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, I talk to neuroscientist and former hacker, Dr Moran Cerf where he shared with me some of the secrets of our brain. If you’re a marketer, filmmaker, entrepreneur or speaker this is the podcast for you.
After going through a divorce and experiencing a ‘rebirth’ John Kim started his coaching movement, calling himself “The Angry Therapist”. He built a devoted following who loved his authenticity and transparency by sharing his story, something that therapists are not allowed to do.
From professional AFL football to Ayurvedic medicine, Mark has been on a journey of self fulfilment and health.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020