EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE: HOW DIVERSE ARE YOU REALLY?
What does it mean to be Unstoppable today? It means advocating for and setting the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership.
And who better to show you exactly how to bring that about in your workplace or community than the CEO of Diversity Council Australia (DCA), Lisa Annese. Lisa was named one of AFR’s 100 Women of Influence in 2018 and was elected to the Board of Amnesty International Australia in 2019.
Explore this topic with me on Unstoppable today to bring a brighter future tomorrow!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:57 – Sexual harassment and gender traits in the workplace – 90’s to now
- 13:02 – Toxic Femininity and Masculinity
- 16:22 – Divorce’s affect on society and parenting
- 24:41 – Gender Equality in divorce
- 29:10 – Workplace gender norms and hiring to avoid this toxicity
- 43:11 – Women’s battle for equality through modern history
- 53:30 – #MeToo Movement
- 59:29 – Female Leaders to look up to during a crisis
FOLLOW LISA ANNESE
FOLLOW DIVERSITY COUNCIL AUSTRALIA:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
With more than 20 years of experience in Marketing & Sales, Ricardo Gutierrez has traveled to over 60 countries, 400 cities & 6 continents, helping educate clients all over the world discover their purpose in life, helping them get on track.
This guest delivered one of the most open, honest and refreshing conversations I’ve had in a while on this podcast. Amy Ledin, CEO of the multi-million dollar company ‘Lean Bodies Consulting’ and former U.S Navy bootcamp coach, has been through indescribable pain and adversity in her lifetime.
Roy Cook, entrepreneur at the age of 52, ran his own national marketing company that dealt with the top 50 Blue Chip companies. Just 11 years after he began his journey, he developed a range of principles which led to his retirement soon after starting his own business.
- Why We Should Say NO More | Roy Cook | S2 EP 6 - April 26, 2021
- What War Teaches Us About Our Potential | Harry Moffitt | S2 EP5 - April 20, 2021
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020