EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE: HOW DIVERSE ARE YOU REALLY?
What does it mean to be Unstoppable today? It means advocating for and setting the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership.
And who better to show you exactly how to bring that about in your workplace or community than the CEO of Diversity Council Australia (DCA), Lisa Annese. Lisa was named one of AFR’s 100 Women of Influence in 2018 and was elected to the Board of Amnesty International Australia in 2019.
Explore this topic with me on Unstoppable today to bring a brighter future tomorrow!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:57 – Sexual harassment and gender traits in the workplace – 90’s to now
- 13:02 – Toxic Femininity and Masculinity
- 16:22 – Divorce’s affect on society and parenting
- 24:41 – Gender Equality in divorce
- 29:10 – Workplace gender norms and hiring to avoid this toxicity
- 43:11 – Women’s battle for equality through modern history
- 53:30 – #MeToo Movement
- 59:29 – Female Leaders to look up to during a crisis
FOLLOW LISA ANNESE
FOLLOW DIVERSITY COUNCIL AUSTRALIA:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020