EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE: HOW DIVERSE ARE YOU REALLY?
What does it mean to be Unstoppable today? It means advocating for and setting the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership.
And who better to show you exactly how to bring that about in your workplace or community than the CEO of Diversity Council Australia (DCA), Lisa Annese. Lisa was named one of AFR’s 100 Women of Influence in 2018 and was elected to the Board of Amnesty International Australia in 2019.
Explore this topic with me on Unstoppable today to bring a brighter future tomorrow!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:57 – Sexual harassment and gender traits in the workplace – 90’s to now
- 13:02 – Toxic Femininity and Masculinity
- 16:22 – Divorce’s affect on society and parenting
- 24:41 – Gender Equality in divorce
- 29:10 – Workplace gender norms and hiring to avoid this toxicity
- 43:11 – Women’s battle for equality through modern history
- 53:30 – #MeToo Movement
- 59:29 – Female Leaders to look up to during a crisis
FOLLOW LISA ANNESE
FOLLOW DIVERSITY COUNCIL AUSTRALIA:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to understand your relationships, emotions, and overall self better, start here with first ever return guest Dr Vanessa Lapointe! Buckle up for another massive episode: EPISODE 100.
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.
For women and men of all ages, this is a conversation so crucial to understand that could benefit your health in an unexpected way. Check it out!