DR. VANESSA LAPOINTE
RAISING YOUR CHILDREN THE RIGHT WAY
This episode is for every parent who feels like they’ve made mistakes. Kids are like solar panels and we are like the sun. Is being a great parent just about being a great role model, or is it about something more?
This episode, I’m joined by parenting expert Dr Vanessa Lapointe about what it takes to raise your child the right way. Vanessa is a regular parenting commentator for the media, is a Huffington Post Parent blogger, and has been featured in countless publications.
What she has to say in this episode will change everything about what you thought was true about parenting.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 8:05 – The importance of the connection right from birth
- 9:52 – How to help kids grow up the best way possible
- 22:42 – Importance of regulation teaching
- 51:22 – Link between consciousness and intuition
- 54:31 – Smacking children
- 1:20:39 – Practical discipline
- 1:36:26 – Divorce
- 2:08:45 – Modern challenges for parents
FOLLOW DR. VANESSA LAPOINTE :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, Marty will answer questions you didn’t know you had, and delve deeper into leadership than you ever knew you could. For leaders at any stage of their journey, this episode is for you.
On this episode of Unstoppable we unravel Hattie’s mental health and fitness journey to becoming a world champion against all odds. This story shows, truly nothing is impossible.