DR STUART HAMEROFF
IMAGINING A WORLD WITH NO LIMITS
Imagine a world with no limits or ceilings. Your psychology is your direct interface with the quantum world and it’s in that space that anything is possible.
In this episode we’re talking to quantum physicist, anesthesiologist and professor, Dr Stuart Hameroff. Known for his studies into human consciousness, he produced, wrote and was the scientific advisor for the documentary called What the Bleep Do We Know!? Which went viral, won several independent awards and grossed $16M in the box office.
This week’s episode is unlike anything you’ve ever heard before. Do not miss this one!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:02 How does spirituality and consciousness work together?
- 11:06 The role of consciousness in evolution and humanity
- 15:09 Is consciousness and mindfulness the same thing?
- 22:26 Can quantum physics and the laws of thermodynamics explain reincarnation?
- 29:33 How does meditation and prayer affect consciousness?
- 39:18 The role of psychedelics in the exploration of consciousness
- 43:17 How can we be more aware of consciousness, and live more fulfilled, happy lives?
FOLLOW DR. STUART HAMEROFF :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to better understand who you are and what your addictions are, whether they range from using your phone a bit too much or all the way to 7 years of hardcore heroin use, Anthony’s story just might help you uncover your own pain that you’ve repressed and show you the path to recovery and healing.
Gratitude is seeing more of what you have rather than what you lack. Angela Simson, creator of The Gratitude Project, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to share just how she broke the loop of stress to tap into a state of appreciation for the things that truly matter most. If you want to bring more gratitude into your life, relationships, parenting, or your personal growth and development, then this episode is the one for you.
Do you know if you’re poisoning your kids? Monica Meldrum, founder and CEO of Whole Kids an Australian-owned organic food company, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to discuss the importance of understanding what’s in our food and “unjunking” our lifestyle.