DR STUART HAMEROFF
IMAGINING A WORLD WITH NO LIMITS
Imagine a world with no limits or ceilings. Your psychology is your direct interface with the quantum world and it’s in that space that anything is possible.
In this episode we’re talking to quantum physicist, anesthesiologist and professor, Dr Stuart Hameroff. Known for his studies into human consciousness, he produced, wrote and was the scientific advisor for the documentary called What the Bleep Do We Know!? Which went viral, won several independent awards and grossed $16M in the box office.
This week’s episode is unlike anything you’ve ever heard before. Do not miss this one!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:02 How does spirituality and consciousness work together?
- 11:06 The role of consciousness in evolution and humanity
- 15:09 Is consciousness and mindfulness the same thing?
- 22:26 Can quantum physics and the laws of thermodynamics explain reincarnation?
- 29:33 How does meditation and prayer affect consciousness?
- 39:18 The role of psychedelics in the exploration of consciousness
- 43:17 How can we be more aware of consciousness, and live more fulfilled, happy lives?
FOLLOW DR. STUART HAMEROFF :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode, Shakti Durga opens up about her journey, while giving us expert insight into chakras, manifestation and divine states of being. No matter where you are in your spiritual journey, this podcast is one you’ll learn something from.
If science recognised our energetic system as a functioning system, like our other organs, would you then feel more inclined to believe it exists? In this episode, Bill Bennett, a 2 times Logie award winner, writer, producer, and director shares with me the moment his intuition saved him from being totaled by a truck.
Steve Jobs wasn’t born the leader that he became, and neither were you. On this ep of Unstoppable, I sit down with the world’s top executive coach & authority on Intelligent Leadership, John Mattone.