DR STUART HAMEROFF
IMAGINING A WORLD WITH NO LIMITS
Imagine a world with no limits or ceilings. Your psychology is your direct interface with the quantum world and it’s in that space that anything is possible.
In this episode we’re talking to quantum physicist, anesthesiologist and professor, Dr Stuart Hameroff. Known for his studies into human consciousness, he produced, wrote and was the scientific advisor for the documentary called What the Bleep Do We Know!? Which went viral, won several independent awards and grossed $16M in the box office.
This week’s episode is unlike anything you’ve ever heard before. Do not miss this one!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:02 How does spirituality and consciousness work together?
- 11:06 The role of consciousness in evolution and humanity
- 15:09 Is consciousness and mindfulness the same thing?
- 22:26 Can quantum physics and the laws of thermodynamics explain reincarnation?
- 29:33 How does meditation and prayer affect consciousness?
- 39:18 The role of psychedelics in the exploration of consciousness
- 43:17 How can we be more aware of consciousness, and live more fulfilled, happy lives?
FOLLOW DR. STUART HAMEROFF :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.