DR STUART HAMEROFF
IMAGINING A WORLD WITH NO LIMITS
Imagine a world with no limits or ceilings. Your psychology is your direct interface with the quantum world and it’s in that space that anything is possible.
In this episode we’re talking to quantum physicist, anesthesiologist and professor, Dr Stuart Hameroff. Known for his studies into human consciousness, he produced, wrote and was the scientific advisor for the documentary called What the Bleep Do We Know!? Which went viral, won several independent awards and grossed $16M in the box office.
This week’s episode is unlike anything you’ve ever heard before. Do not miss this one!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:02 How does spirituality and consciousness work together?
- 11:06 The role of consciousness in evolution and humanity
- 15:09 Is consciousness and mindfulness the same thing?
- 22:26 Can quantum physics and the laws of thermodynamics explain reincarnation?
- 29:33 How does meditation and prayer affect consciousness?
- 39:18 The role of psychedelics in the exploration of consciousness
- 43:17 How can we be more aware of consciousness, and live more fulfilled, happy lives?
FOLLOW DR. STUART HAMEROFF :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Find out how she went from being a young mum with 2 children and caught in the cycle of domestic violence, to now owning a million dollar printing empire.
Personally I’ve had a love hate relationship with PR. With an abundance of options available to us as business owners to tell our brand story, it’s no secret that I prefer Facebook advertising. In this episode I quiz PR queen Sarah Cichy on if public relations is right for all businesses, if business owners can do it without an agent, and we even get into the great legalisation debate. Will my mind be changed for good?
In today’s episode I am joined by conscious couple (and now conscious parents) Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles to talk about the big L word. LOVE! If you’re in a relationship, if you’ve just broken up with someone, if you’re looking for a relationship or even THE ONE, then do not miss this. Find out if the one exists, if you’re in the right relationship, and the 5 steps to finding ‘the one’.