DR STUART HAMEROFF
IMAGINING A WORLD WITH NO LIMITS
Imagine a world with no limits or ceilings. Your psychology is your direct interface with the quantum world and it’s in that space that anything is possible.
In this episode we’re talking to quantum physicist, anesthesiologist and professor, Dr Stuart Hameroff. Known for his studies into human consciousness, he produced, wrote and was the scientific advisor for the documentary called What the Bleep Do We Know!? Which went viral, won several independent awards and grossed $16M in the box office.
This week’s episode is unlike anything you’ve ever heard before. Do not miss this one!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:02 How does spirituality and consciousness work together?
- 11:06 The role of consciousness in evolution and humanity
- 15:09 Is consciousness and mindfulness the same thing?
- 22:26 Can quantum physics and the laws of thermodynamics explain reincarnation?
- 29:33 How does meditation and prayer affect consciousness?
- 39:18 The role of psychedelics in the exploration of consciousness
- 43:17 How can we be more aware of consciousness, and live more fulfilled, happy lives?
FOLLOW DR. STUART HAMEROFF :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.