DR. KEITH SUTER
IS THE WORLD REALLY DOOMED?
Set the example of what it is you need to see from the world. The only chance as a species to survive is becoming better people.
So is the future of the world doomed? Is the world getting more dangerous? This week I sit down with the best person to answer these questions. Dr Keith Suter is a global and economic futurist and leader in business innovation and strategic leadership.
He sits on a tonne of prestigious boards, holds three doctorates, and has published a dozen books. This episode we dive deep and wide into EVERYTHING about the world and the future!
How humans and robots will live together, the modern schooling system, and how to future proof our kids. This episode is an intense one guys!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 2:52 How can a futurist perspective help the everyday business owner?
- 12:21 Is this a good time to be alive? Is the world getting more dangerous?
- 15:56 Is the future of our world war torn? We will have a WW3?
- 27:46 When will we see driverless cars and how will they affect jobs?
- 31:53 How will employment and education look in the future?
- 37:08 What new cures will we find for old diseases?
- 40:34 How can we future proof our children?
FOLLOW DR. KEITH SUTER:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.