DR. KEITH SUTER
IS THE WORLD REALLY DOOMED?
Set the example of what it is you need to see from the world. The only chance as a species to survive is becoming better people.
So is the future of the world doomed? Is the world getting more dangerous? This week I sit down with the best person to answer these questions. Dr Keith Suter is a global and economic futurist and leader in business innovation and strategic leadership.
He sits on a tonne of prestigious boards, holds three doctorates, and has published a dozen books. This episode we dive deep and wide into EVERYTHING about the world and the future!
How humans and robots will live together, the modern schooling system, and how to future proof our kids. This episode is an intense one guys!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 2:52 How can a futurist perspective help the everyday business owner?
- 12:21 Is this a good time to be alive? Is the world getting more dangerous?
- 15:56 Is the future of our world war torn? We will have a WW3?
- 27:46 When will we see driverless cars and how will they affect jobs?
- 31:53 How will employment and education look in the future?
- 37:08 What new cures will we find for old diseases?
- 40:34 How can we future proof our children?
FOLLOW DR. KEITH SUTER:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.