Do you have the mindset of an entrepreneur?
This week on Unstoppable, I sit down with world class entrepreneur Natalie Macneil. Her business insights have been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur magazine, and People magazine just to name a few. From starting at age 5 with a door to door lemonade business, today she is the CEO of She Takes on the World which helps millions of entrepreneurs across the globe build strong, purpose driven businesses. In this episode Natalie reveals the mindset hacks to thinking like an entrepreneur, and becoming Unstoppable.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:50 How to commercialise your passion
- 14:44 Is social media hurting your business?
- 16:00 The power of cross-platform presence
- 19:29 The importance of knowing your target audience
- 38:22 Your failures are your successes
FOLLOW NATALIE MACNEIL:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020