Do you have the mindset of an entrepreneur?
This week on Unstoppable, I sit down with world class entrepreneur Natalie Macneil. Her business insights have been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur magazine, and People magazine just to name a few. From starting at age 5 with a door to door lemonade business, today she is the CEO of She Takes on the World which helps millions of entrepreneurs across the globe build strong, purpose driven businesses. In this episode Natalie reveals the mindset hacks to thinking like an entrepreneur, and becoming Unstoppable.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:50 How to commercialise your passion
- 14:44 Is social media hurting your business?
- 16:00 The power of cross-platform presence
- 19:29 The importance of knowing your target audience
- 38:22 Your failures are your successes
FOLLOW NATALIE MACNEIL:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020
- The habits and lessons of a successful woman | Michelle Battersby | Unstoppable #103 - July 27, 2020
- World-renowned chef’s top leadership & entrepreneurship lessons | Matt Moran | Unstoppable #102 - July 20, 2020