Do you have the mindset of an entrepreneur?
This week on Unstoppable, I sit down with world class entrepreneur Natalie Macneil. Her business insights have been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur magazine, and People magazine just to name a few. From starting at age 5 with a door to door lemonade business, today she is the CEO of She Takes on the World which helps millions of entrepreneurs across the globe build strong, purpose driven businesses. In this episode Natalie reveals the mindset hacks to thinking like an entrepreneur, and becoming Unstoppable.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:50 How to commercialise your passion
- 14:44 Is social media hurting your business?
- 16:00 The power of cross-platform presence
- 19:29 The importance of knowing your target audience
- 38:22 Your failures are your successes
FOLLOW NATALIE MACNEIL:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This is the unstoppable story of Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera.
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- FROM PRISON TO WORLD-CHAMPION | Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera - January 27, 2020
- It’s time to talk about young men’s mental health | Melissa Abu-Gazaleh - January 20, 2020
- Leadership according to a 5 year | Noah Rae | Unstoppable BONUS EPISODE - December 25, 2019