Do you have the mindset of an entrepreneur?
This week on Unstoppable, I sit down with world class entrepreneur Natalie Macneil. Her business insights have been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur magazine, and People magazine just to name a few. From starting at age 5 with a door to door lemonade business, today she is the CEO of She Takes on the World which helps millions of entrepreneurs across the globe build strong, purpose driven businesses. In this episode Natalie reveals the mindset hacks to thinking like an entrepreneur, and becoming Unstoppable.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:50 How to commercialise your passion
- 14:44 Is social media hurting your business?
- 16:00 The power of cross-platform presence
- 19:29 The importance of knowing your target audience
- 38:22 Your failures are your successes
FOLLOW NATALIE MACNEIL:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020