Depressed lawyer to spiritual guru
Kim Fraser was a high flying lawyer, who from the outside looked like she had it all. But secretly, the mother-of-one was battling depression all while going through a toxic divorce – a far cry from the spiritual master who goes by the name of Shakti Durga today. Her story of enlightenment is one like no other.
In this episode, Shakti Durga opens up about her journey, while giving us expert insight into chakras, manifestation and divine states of being. No matter where you are in your spiritual journey, this podcast is one you’ll learn something from.
This episode, we talk about how to deal with failure and create discipline, and why you should pick work ethic over talent. There is SO MUCH value in this one guys! Keep listening!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 6:02 How meditation and a spiritual awakening changed the life of a divorced barrister
- 15:23 Breaking past the ‘logical’ mind to understand the spiritual world
- 27:53 Understanding chakras, meditation, and soul dimensions
- 31:43 Exploring mindfulness vs meditation, money as a spiritual vehicle and abundance hacks
- 41:04 What profanity and addiction can mean in the spiritual world
- 51:39 Taking the next step in your spiritual awakening
FOLLOW Shakti Durga:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
We’ve all heard the saying, “If you snooze you lose,” and, “You can sleep when you’re dead,” but what if cutting out the extra zzz is actually having the reverse effect on our performance?
On today’s episode, I sit down with Simone De La Rue – this woman is truly Unstoppable. She is one of Hollywood’s hottest fitness experts to the stars and is growing one hell of an empire. If you want to learn how to turn your passion into a multi-million dollar business, this ep is for you.
For the first time in centuries, humanity is underfed by overeating. Are you fueling your body with the right foods, or are you filling up on empty calories?