Bad days, everybody has them. Especially as an entrepreneur, you are destined to have plenty due to the nature of business.
Dealing with bad days doesn’t have to be so hard. Here are my tips for making bad days a thing of the past. Let me know how you deal with bad days in the comments below!
Everybody has them, but not everybody deals with them exactly the same way. And when you’re an entrepreneur, one thing you’re guaranteed is to have lots of excuses to have a bad day, because things don’t always go to plan.
The thing you need to remember is to balance your perspective in order to create hindsight. Hindsight is that beautiful thing where something bad happens, 6 months, 12 months, 2 years later, you see the beauty, you see the gift. Because you start to realize that that bad thing actually gave you something great.
Hindsight can be created and brought forward into the moment, just by asking a couple of questions:
- What is the benefit of this?
- How is this going to serve me?
- What lessons am I learning right now that are going to help me move forward?
Bring hindsight forward into the moment and your bad days will be a thing of the past.
You’ll still have shit happen, you’ll just deal with it better.
Say goodbye to bad days.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- Dr Vanessa Lapointe: 3 reasons boredom is healthy for children - February 20, 2019
- Raw and uncut: A journey to purpose - February 19, 2019
- Fact: There is a shortcut to success! - February 18, 2019