Dr Shefali Tsabary
Changing the world one conscious parent at a time
It is a great honour to be able to introduce Dr. Shefali Tsabary today on Unstoppable. She appeared on Oprah’s Super Soul Sundays a few years ago and that episode completely changed the trajectory of my parenting journey.
Dr. Shefali specialises in conscious parenting, which will not only show you how to become a better parent to build children who grow into healthy adults, but to help you understand your own childhood and inner child better too. This is for anyone who wants to shift their mindset, heal their past, and change the world on a global and future level. And the time to watch it is NOW during these most unprecedented times where change is inevitable.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 05:32 The hardship of being a girl in India
- 11:10 – Understanding Ego and parenting
- 15:34 – Parenting as an identity
- 26:57 – How to regulate stress when you’re a parent
- 32:13 – Consciousness journeys
- 38:06 – What are the biggest mistakes that parents make?
- 45:45 – Parents who are too attached to authority
- 48:55 – What is most effective long term when educating our kids?
- 56:24 – How to discipline our kids in a healthy way
- 1:02:02 -Boundaries with kids
- 1:05:03 – Preparing to become a parent
- 1:12:00 – What is unhealthy enmeshment?
- 1:21:11 – Best piece of advice for parents
FOLLOW Dr Shefali Tsabary:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.