Web Designer / Graphic Designer
Kerwin Rae is a leading Small Business Consultant who specialises in providing small to medium sized business owners the tools, strategies and tactics to accelerate growth and overcome any obstacles they may encounter on their journey as an entrepreneur.
Our training programs are designed to equip existing business owners or start-ups with the tools and mindset required to create successful and sustainable businesses; encompassing strategic planning, marketing, sales, capital raising, exit strategies and everything in between.
Due to our own rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced Web Designer to create, develop and maintain visual identity across the business and personal brand. This will incorporate ongoing updating and optimisation of company website and other promotional online assets, the creation of visual content for instagram, facebook and other visual mediums.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation and well versed in conversion design.
Knowledge and experience in the subjects of Business, Social Media, Marketing, Leadership, Planning and Sales is highly regarded
- Well versed in conversion design
- Originality and eye for detail
- Relevant qualifications or industry experience applicable to Digital/Web Design or Digital Marketing
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Flash, After Effects, Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop)
- Understanding of good design and printing
- Ability to take feedback onboard, someone who is agile and has a good style
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
Key accountabilities include:
- Design and relaunch of new website/blog
- Ongoing development of visual content across social media
– Quote cards
- Ongoing conversion rate optimisation of web based promotional assets
– Squeeze page (free download)
– Offers that are put on site and blog
- Banners for events and various other event material
- Design creation of presentation slides
- Branding and logos
- Printouts for branding and logos
- Assisting other team members and departments with updating internal branding
- Setting up all visuals for social media
This opportunity would best suit an experienced, accomplished and creative Web Designer who believes in their capability.
We are known for having one of the most dynamic and diverse high performance cultures in business. We are all driven to be the best at what we do and have fun along the way.
Your hard work and flexibility will be rewarded with great working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above?and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!