As a Video Editor at Kerwin
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
We want someone to;
- Identify and create engaging videos from filmed content on a daily basis that
addvalue to our online audience;
- Have their finger on the pulse of the current state of Social Media content;
- Optimise videos for specific platforms through the use of subtitles, thumbnails, banners etc.;
Knowledge and Skills:
- Passion for making videos;
- Adobe CC (graphics and animation skills a plus);
- Understanding video creation for the current state of Social Media;
- Ability to identify powerful Business and Personal Development messages worth sharing with the world;
- Ability to deliver the video message in the most efficient way, catered to the attention span of internet users in 2019;
- Works well with existing systems in the team, with the capacity to collaborate on making new systems;
- High performer;
- Organised with projects;
- Ability to work within a young, high energy team;
- Willingness to innovate;
- High attention to detail;
- Social Media savvy;
If you wanna be part of growing one of Australia’s biggest brands whilst reaching and changing millions of peoples’ lives- this role is for you.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!