Social Media / Community Manager
Kerwin Rae is a leading Small Business Consultant providing world-class business events in Australia and Internationally.
Due to growth and expansion into Social Media we are looking to add a new Social Media and Community Manager to our team of high performers, someone who is passionate about working in a culturally driven organisation that can provide high touch community management as well as personal logistical support for content coordination and distribution.
If you are a Social Media allrounder with a genuine interest in the Social environment this is a match made in heaven for the right person.
Working as part of a team, you will contribute to coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, supporting community engagement and management working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and other networks.
Key accountabilities include:
- Social media community management and engagement response
- Creative input in developing and executing social media strategies
- Proactively respond and engage with the communities on a daily basis
- Respond to notifications across all channels social channels
- Support the logistics and coordination of content uploading
- Coordinating visual content across platforms
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting the effectiveness of channels and individual posts to inform future content strategies and campaigns
- Flexibility and availability to work outside standard business hours, to monitor social media as required (Mobile management)
- Timely and coordinated publishing (uploading) across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blog, YouTube etc
Skills and Experience required:
- A proactive approach, positive attitude and hungry for success
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter etc)
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values in your personal approach to work
- An entrepreneurial attitude and leadership mindset would supported greatly here
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- Built own personal brand or have been part of building a company/corporate brand
- An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
- The knowledge to interpret and respond using social media analytics, will be highly regarded
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Experience using wordpress
Our team is known in the industry for having some of the highest standards of execution and delivery and as such, we will work with you to develop your skills to our level of standards while being nurtured and supported by our fun and friendly team.
If you have desire to be apart of team that really understands and also values people who get Social then this is too good to pass up. Your worst case scenario is you gave it a shot.
Your hard work will be rewarded with great working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!