Executive Assistant to C.E.O
Kerwin Rae is a leading Small Business Consultant who specialises in providing small to medium sized business owners the tools, strategies and tactics to accelerate growth and overcome the obstacles they encounter on their journey as an entrepreneur.
We specialise in educating, training and supporting business owners to identify, plan and manage marketing, sales and strategic planning in order to grow businesses fast.
Due to our own rapid growth we are looking for a motivated, talented, flexible and professional Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our CEO across all aspects of personal and professional productivity and time management.
Key accountabilities include:
- Running errands in a personal and professional capacity
- Flexible with time and ability to be on call, quick response rate required
- Diary management including scheduling appointments and planning meetings to ensure optimal time utilization and rescheduling
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements, domestic and internationally
- Email management
- Food & water management throughout normal working day and at events
- Ensuring water levels are managed (water bottles to be full at all times)
- Support to protect the CEO’s time from non-urgent distractions
- Speaker Assistant to Kerwin at all Australian bases NISI and Mastermind events as well onsite conference and keynote support
- Screening and directing of telephone calls
- Support in the management of personal brand across social media
- Manage luggage and personal effects at events and in the office
- Proofing, producing, summarising and composing confidential correspondence, communication for team, reports, and presentations as required
- Planning, organising and managing small meetings, company team meetings, workshops and conferences. This includes end-to-end meeting management including agenda, minutes and action items
- Liaising, redirecting and following-up enquiries with stakeholders, clients and external parties
- Managing logistics of nannies and the nanny schedule
- Managing personal health & well-being appointments
- Managing and request for home maintenance & service providers required
- Recruitment & management of personal services (house keeping, personal trainer, nannies)
Skills and Experience:
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills.
- Proficiency in G Suite and MAC highly regarded.
- High level of accountability and certainty delivered to Kerwin and his team.
- Quick response rate to messages/phone calls from Kerwin and the resulting requests.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage multiple tasks and meet diverse business priorities whilst being responsive and flexible to changes.
- The ability to be able to research and summarise key concepts and ideas quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to gain agreement and commitment from others by persuading, influencing and negotiating effectively.
- The ability to be able to take direct feedback, maintain even temperament and emotional management.
- Demonstrated decision-making capability; this includes gathering / reviewing information before making a decision, proactively instigating action, and taking responsibility for all decisions made.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and leadership thinking.
- The ability to have fun while being challenged to grow in a fast paced environment.
- 5 + years experience in a similar role
Key Performance Indicators
- Maintaining inbox and ensure all mail is kept up to date
- Appointments to be scheduled in a timely manner
- A high level of efficiency and accuracy
We are known for having one of the most dynamic and diverse high performance cultures in business. ?With a ?team from all over the world we are all driven to be the best at what we do and have fun along the way.
Your hard work and flexibility will be rewarded with great working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above?and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!
This position is located in Sydney.