Online Community Manager (Social Media)
Is your life purpose to help people? Do you love engaging on social media?
We are looking for an amazing community manager for our online communities and to support our customer loving and social media marketing teams. The role will be to support and engage with online communities with a focus on customer service and nurturing to conversion/sale.
This position is full-time in-house in our offices in Sydney.
- Management of Kerwin Rae’s social and online communities across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube and other networks
- Support, encourage and nurture community engagement
- Manage and respond to direct and personal messages
- Engage and respond to clients and prospects online at every opportunity
- Echo the voice of Kerwin Rae and the brand
- Provide logistical support for content distribution, planning and creation
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in social media and community management
- A background in customer service or help desk
- An interest in developing sales skills
- Strong interest in social media as a marketing and nurturing tool
- Experience and understanding of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a digital native and be happy working mostly in online platforms
- Positive attitude, hungry for success, desire to be part of a dynamic team
Our team is known in the industry for having some of the highest standards of execution and delivery and as such, we will work with you to develop your skills to our level of standards while being nurtured and supported by our fun and friendly team.
If you have desire to be apart of team that really understands and also values people who get Social then this is too good to pass up. Your worst case scenario is you gave it a shot.
Your hard work will be rewarded with great working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!