Filmaker – Intern
Kerwin Rae is a leading Small Business Consultant who specialises in providing small to medium sized business owners with the mindset, tools, strategies and tactics to accelerate growth and overcome any obstacles they may encounter on their journey as an entrepreneur. As social media and modern marketing experts, the opportunity and knowledge that can be gained from an internship with the company is immeasurable.
- Work as a member of a small team of experienced videographers
- Video content creation specifically for social media and digital marketing
- Participate in planning and researching, and contribute at all stages of video creation
- Experience editing with Adobe Creative suite on Apple
- Creative input and opportunity to work on individual projects
- Close-knit team of dynamic, young and high performing individuals
- Work smart, be innovative, operate with integrity, be open and honest
- Healthy body, healthy mind beliefs
- Supportive, positive and strong culture
Who Are You
- A university student or international student who is looking for exceptional insight into best practice
- Someone who is passionate about building a career within marketing in the future
- Someone who is comfortable with learning the basics and doing them well
- Someone with a high customer service bias
There is potential for this to grow into a full-time role for the right person. If this sounds like you, please apply to this role and we look forward to learning more about you.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!