Kerwin Rae is a leading Small Business Consultant who specialises in providing small to medium sized business owners the tools, strategies and tactics to accelerate growth and overcome any obstacles they may encounter on their journey as an entrepreneur.
Our training programs are designed to equip existing business owners or start-ups with the tools and mindset required to create successful and sustainable businesses; encompassing strategic planning, marketing, sales, capital raising, exit strategies and everything in between.
Due to our own rapid growth we are looking for an Events Manager to join the team. Someone who will take ownership of their role and the Event department, delivering a range of high quality, high value and client focused events across Australia and overseas.
Working directly with the CEO and with the support of an Event Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Events department and will be involved in all aspects of our upcoming Events, from Planning and Preparation, to the Execution of the Event and Debrief.
Skills and Experience required:
- You are a highly competent Events Manager, both in the office and onsite who has the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong organisational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision while still meeting deadlines.
- A confident negotiator with sound financial and budget management skills
- Experience in managing conferences and events with exceptional customer service and absolute customer focus.
- Ambitious and wants to work at the very top of the industry with a strong focus on impact
- Open to learning new things and hungry for feedback, striving for constant improvement.
- Has integrity, a high attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and a strong sense of urgency
- Intermediate to advanced computer and typing skills. Proficiency in MAC will be highly regarded.
- Can take ownership and deliver on tight deadlines
- Well-presented, personable and has a strong work ethic
- A team player who is fun, passionate and an energetic addition to our close-knit team
- Values a high performing culture that nurtures and supports its people
- Leadership experience required, managing crew at onsite and staff in office
- Related qualifications highly regarded ?
- 2 + years Event Management experience
Flexibility is required as we also run events all over Australia and an annual conferences in locations such as Queenstown, Maui and Las Vegas.
We are known for having one of the most dynamic and diverse high performance cultures in business. ?With a ?team from all over the world we are all driven to be the best at what we do and have fun along the way.
Your hard work and flexibility will be rewarded with great working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above?and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!
This position is located in Sydney.