Kerwin Rae is a leading Small Business Consultant providing world-class business events in Australia and Internationally.
Due to growth and expansion we are looking to add a new member to our team of high performers. Someone who is passionate about working in a culturally driven organisation, delivering a range of high quality, high value and client focused events across Australia and internationally.
Working directly with the CEO and a team of coordinators, you will contribute to the day to day running of the events department and will also be involved in all aspects of our upcoming events, from planning and preparation, execution and event debriefing.
Skills and Experience required:
- A highly competent Event Coordinator, both in the office and onsite.
- Consistently practices open and honest communication.
- Ambitious and wants to work at the very top of the industry with a strong focus on impact
- Open to learning new things and hungry for feedback, striving for constant improvement.
- Has integrity, a high attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and a strong sense of urgency
- Client-centric and strives to create the best client experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer and typing skills. Proficiency in MAC will be highly regarded.
- Can take ownership and deliver on tight deadlines
- Well-presented, personable and has a strong work ethic
- A team player who is fun, passionate and an energetic addition to our close-knit team
- Values a strong culture that nurtures and supports its people
Our team is known in the industry for having some of the highest standards of execution and events delivery and as such, we will work with you to develop your skills to our level of standards while being nurtured and supported by our fun and friendly team.
We also run events all over Australia and an annual conferences in locations such as Queenstown, Maui and Las Vegas.
Your hard work will be rewarded with great working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above?and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!
This position is located in Sydney.