Editorial Assistant / Copywriter
Kerwin Rae is a leading small business consultant providing world-class business events in Australia and internationally.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are looking for a motivated, hardworking individual to join our social media and marketing department to support content production in editorial.
Tasks would include…
- Transcribing long and short-form content
- Writing strategic-driven campaign and promotional emails
- Compiling and writing weekly newsletters on behalf
- Compiling content for e-books and website downloads
- Writing up case studies/ testimonials
- Create catchy headlines, blogs and general assistance in content marketing
- Write blogs and articles
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in writing
- Ability to write on behalf of another person
- A proactive approach, positive attitude and hungry for success
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An interest in marketing, communications, content, writing and social media
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter etc)
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values in your personal approach to work
- An entrepreneurial attitude and leadership mindset would supported greatly here
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Experience using wordpress
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!
This position is located in Sydney.