Editorial Assistant / Copywriter
Kerwin Rae is a leading small business consultant providing world-class business events in Australia and internationally.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are looking for a motivated, hardworking individual to join our social media and marketing department to support content production in editorial.
Tasks would include…
- Transcribing long and short-form content
- Proficient in Facebook Ad Copy
- Creating Landing Page Copy
- Creating SEO Optimised Content
- Strong background in using WordPress
- Conversion based copywriting
- Writing strategic-driven campaign and promotional emails
- Compiling content for newsletters, e-books and website collateral
- Creating case studies/testimonials
- Creating catchy headlines, blogs and articles for content marketing
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in writing/relevant qualification(s)
- Ability to write on behalf of another person/adopt their voice
- A proactive approach, positive attitude and hungry for success
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An interest in marketing, communications, content, writing and social media
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter etc)
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values in your personal approach to work
- An entrepreneurial attitude and leadership mindset would supported greatly here
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Experience using wordpress
Want to find out more?....
Please watch the video above and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!
This position is located in Sydney.