Customer Service Administrator
Kerwin Rae is a leading small business consultant providing world-class business events in Australia and internationally.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are looking for a motivated, hardworking individual to join our customer loving team.
This is a diverse role for customer service and client support which also includes areas of sales administration and events administration. It encompasses all aspects of customer support and client experience for Kerwin Rae, Business Mastery International and the K2 Elite Program.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Prompt response to inbound telephone and email queries from customers relating to events, product enquiries, membership site access and other queries
- Identify queries that could be a potential sale and pass to Sales Team
- Pass on feedback from customers to leadership team
- Test and troubleshoot customer issues and pass on to automation if there’s a problem
- Pass accounts related issues to accounts
- Compilation of weekly events attendance report
- Processing of at event purchases from scanned paper order forms in Infusionsoft. Upload to filebox.
- Create EchoSign documents
- Handling transfers, cancellations and event queries
- Processing sales from Sales team by email.
- Appointment Setting and Booking
- Call participants to welcome them after purchasing an event ticket
- Call participants the week before to answer queries before the event
- Add participants to Facebook group
- Ad-hoc events support with uploading event registration lists to Infusionsoft, tagging, handling customer service issues.
- Manage and support clients with email enquiries
- Keeping the database tidy with first name, last name, email and phone number.
- Merging duplicate contacts when found.
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Courteous and professional phone and email manner
- Email and documents in Google Apps
- Updating client records in Infusionsoft, Processing Sales in Infusionsoft
- MS excel, formulas useful
- General computer literacy
Training will be provided in all technical areas, but previous experience is preferred.
Key Performance Indicators
- All emails answered by the end of the day every day
- All phone calls answered and returned by the end of the day every day
- Clear all Infusionsoft tasks by the end of the day every day
- Pass on all possible sales queries to Senior Sales Consultants
- Attendance at daily Huddle meetings at 8.28am every morning reporting what was done the day before and what’s planned for the day ahead.
- Weekly Facebook reporting on Top Priorities and progress.
- Daily moderation in the dedicated K2E Facebook group
This position is located in Sydney.