Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) Co-ordinator
Kerwin Rae is a leading Small Business Consultant providing world-class business events in Australia and Internationally.
Due to growth and expansion we are looking to add a new member to our team of high performers. Someone who is passionate about working in a culturally driven organisation, delivering a range of high quality, high value and client focused events across Australia and internationally.
As the CRM co-ordinator you will be responsible for bridging the gap between the Company CRM and the team/users. This will be achieved by working in the business as a champion to ensure that data is correct; that the CRM is understood by all users; by building and managing automation campaigns and by helping the CRM to grow and evolve.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Evaluate and configure CRM system and provide detailed end user documentation;
- Monitor data quality, data migrations, and data integration;
- Provide technical support to end users, diagnosing and resolving problems;
- Provide training to end users;
- Gather, identify, and analyse CRM software requirements and ensure that they are met;
- Assist in creation of long-term strategic goals for high data quality and appropriate data use;
Skills and Experience required:
- Certificate level in information technology, networking or similar.
- Experience in a similar role, minimum two years;
- Experience in process documentation, training and auditing data;
- CRM knowledge (ActiveCampaign);
- Experience in integrating other third-party apps;
- FileMaker knowledge (not necessary, but advantageous);
- Knowledge of RESTful API’s and/or PHP (not necessary, but advantageous).
- Loves database work and is tech savvy;
- An understanding of email marketing and automation sequences;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solutions focused;
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines.
Your hard work will be rewarded with great working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
Want to find out more?….
Please watch the video above and apply now to start building a career worth looking forward to!
This position is located in Sydney.