Our growing business is dedicated to creating the world’s most exclusive network & tribe of elite business people and conscious entrepreneurs. In short, our purpose is to help business owners succeed. Customer Service plays a key role in being the touch points and face of the business for our clients: we support, serve, focus on impact and over deliver on value. We do this be acting as a liaison, providing product/services information and resolving any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
From the point of sales, our range of support includes: pre, during, and post event operations.
We require talent with a strong vision, acute attention to detail, a desire to provide support, a drive to follow through with systems and projects, and a creative mind for innovation and constant improvement.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Prompt response to inbound telephone and email queries from customers relating to events, product enquiries, membership site access and other queries
- Identify queries that could be a potential sale and pass to Sales Team
- Pass on feedback from customers to leadership team
- Troubleshoot customer issues and pass on to automation if there’s a problem and provide solutions
- Liaise with Accounts team with order, payments, and collection inquiries
- Compilation of weekly events attendance report
- Processing, quality assurance, scanning and uploading Event Purchase Contracts
- Create Event contracts and monitor returned copies
- Handling transfers, cancellations and event queries within event Terms & Condition policies
- Identifying potential sales opportunities and passing clients to sales team
- Celebrate and welcome participants after purchasing an event ticket via phone
- Build relationships, support, and overdeliver in every opportunity
- Create and monitor event registration lists, clients with special needs, and inquiries during event
- Ad-hoc events support with uploading event registration lists to Infusionsoft, tagging, handling customer service issues
- Efficiently managing K2E application process through collection, scanning, and uploading documents
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-suite, and Gmail
- Courteous and professional phone and email manner
- Updating client records in Infusionsoft, Processing Sales in Infusionsoft
- Efficient time management
- Basic negotiation and sales process understanding
- Knowledge of services (events, video content, business coaching landscape)
Training will be provided in all technical areas, but previous experience is preferred.
Key Performance Indicators
- All emails answered within 24 hours
- All phone calls answered and returned within 24 hours
- Pass on all possible sales queries to Sales – Target at least 1 per day.
- Attendance at daily Huddle meetings at 8.28am every morning reporting what was done the day before and what’s planned for the day ahead.
- Creating standard operating procedures
- Weekly Facebook reporting on Top Priorities and progress and event number updates
The successful applicant will:
- Be aligned with the business Purpose & Culture
- Already live the business Values in their daily lives
- Thrive working autonomously
- Be driven by results and focused on outcomes
- Be willing to be held accountable for the responsibilities of their roles
- Be willing to continue to learn and develop their skills
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ administration and customer service experience
- Have a high attention to detail & high accuracy level
- Have excellent phone & communication skills
- Have intermediate to advanced computer skills
The core Responsibilities & Outcomes for this role include:
- Celebrating our clients decision to join our tribe of entrepreneurs and business owners
- Confirming participants attendance at events via phone, confirming contact and partner details, contracts, payment plans, and business profiles
- Providing support with key business challenges by aligning clients to our company resources
- Supporting general administration requirements of the business
- Contribute to the ‘Continuous Improvement’ philosophy of the business
- Prepare, check, manage and deliver reports
- Other activities that serve the team and business as required, supporting sales, collections, and the events teams
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and over delivering value
- Confident troubleshooting and creative problem solving
- Takes every opportunity to nurture clients into our tribe of entrepreneurs (K2E)
- Attentive listening, patience, and empathy to client needs
- Ability to use positive language
- Adaptable to changes and providing solutions
- Practice open and honest communication
This position is located in Sydney.