CAN YOU BREAK THE CYCLE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
This may be one of the heaviest episodes I’ve ever done.
Stacey shares the story of her life which was once filled with dysfunction, domestic violence, and even suicide.
Find out how she went from being a young mum with 2 children and caught in the cycle of domestic violence, to now owning a million dollar printing empire.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:49 The importance of setting rules and boundaries for your children
- 7:09 15 & Pregnant with the Department of Human Services knocking on her door
- 37:17 The unthinkable happens to Stacey’s son
- 40:00 How the business went from nothing to $300K of sales in 6 months
- 47:04 Stacey and Kerwin have a big discussion about balancing business and family
FOLLOW HI SMILES:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.