CAN YOU BREAK THE CYCLE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
This may be one of the heaviest episodes I’ve ever done.
Stacey shares the story of her life which was once filled with dysfunction, domestic violence, and even suicide.
Find out how she went from being a young mum with 2 children and caught in the cycle of domestic violence, to now owning a million dollar printing empire.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:49 The importance of setting rules and boundaries for your children
- 7:09 15 & Pregnant with the Department of Human Services knocking on her door
- 37:17 The unthinkable happens to Stacey’s son
- 40:00 How the business went from nothing to $300K of sales in 6 months
- 47:04 Stacey and Kerwin have a big discussion about balancing business and family
FOLLOW HI SMILES:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- The Social Media Wrap – 17 January 2020 - January 17, 2020
- Here’s how you can help with the Australian bushfire crisis - January 14, 2020
- The Social Media Wrap – 10th January 2020 - January 10, 2020