CAN YOU BREAK THE CYCLE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
This may be one of the heaviest episodes I’ve ever done.
Stacey shares the story of her life which was once filled with dysfunction, domestic violence, and even suicide.
Find out how she went from being a young mum with 2 children and caught in the cycle of domestic violence, to now owning a million dollar printing empire.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:49 The importance of setting rules and boundaries for your children
- 7:09 15 & Pregnant with the Department of Human Services knocking on her door
- 37:17 The unthinkable happens to Stacey’s son
- 40:00 How the business went from nothing to $300K of sales in 6 months
- 47:04 Stacey and Kerwin have a big discussion about balancing business and family
FOLLOW HI SMILES:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
My guest this week is truly the definition of Unstoppable. If you’ve ever wanted to develop grit, resilience, discipline, and learn how to manage your emotions to break through any obstacles holding you back, then you can’t miss this massive episode with the fittest 67-year-old in the world, Robert Hamilton Owens! Completed 12 Ironmans, SEALFIT’s 50 Hour Challenge, 300 of Sparta Endurance Race, The World Marathon Challenge 777 and more, graduated from the U.S. Special Ops School for Pararescueman and is a father of five. This is how to become Unstoppable.
The ultimate guide to sex education, monogamy, and relationships | Dr Shannon Chavez | Unstoppable #66
Everybody’s been through Sex Ed in school but how useful was it? Sex is a part of all of our lives and one of the most important parts of our health and wellbeing, which is why I invited Dr Shannon Chavez, Psychologist and Sex Therapist, onto the podcast. If you have any questions around libido, polyamory, LGBTQIA, sex toys, Tantra, pornography, or just curious about improving your sex life and education in general, then listen to this episode of #Unstoppable multiple times. Can’t recommend this one enough!
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about how to build a successful and socially responsible brand, manage your supply chain better, create strong business relationships, or get your finances right while being a single parent, then this episode is just for you. I talk to Chairman and Co-Founder of Emma & Tom’s, an all-natural whole foods and juice brand, Tom Griffith in this week’s ep of Unstoppable where he gives me insight directly into his 16 year journey to success.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- The six things I did to get into shape! - November 12, 2019
- The 11 things that could KILL your workplace culture - November 5, 2019
- What the reptilian brain is and how it’s affecting your relationship, family, and business - October 29, 2019