CAN YOU BREAK THE CYCLE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
This may be one of the heaviest episodes I’ve ever done.
Stacey shares the story of her life which was once filled with dysfunction, domestic violence, and even suicide.
Find out how she went from being a young mum with 2 children and caught in the cycle of domestic violence, to now owning a million dollar printing empire.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:49 The importance of setting rules and boundaries for your children
- 7:09 15 & Pregnant with the Department of Human Services knocking on her door
- 37:17 The unthinkable happens to Stacey’s son
- 40:00 How the business went from nothing to $300K of sales in 6 months
- 47:04 Stacey and Kerwin have a big discussion about balancing business and family
FOLLOW HI SMILES:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020