CAN YOU BREAK THE CYCLE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?
This may be one of the heaviest episodes I’ve ever done.
Stacey shares the story of her life which was once filled with dysfunction, domestic violence, and even suicide.
Find out how she went from being a young mum with 2 children and caught in the cycle of domestic violence, to now owning a million dollar printing empire.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:49 The importance of setting rules and boundaries for your children
- 7:09 15 & Pregnant with the Department of Human Services knocking on her door
- 37:17 The unthinkable happens to Stacey’s son
- 40:00 How the business went from nothing to $300K of sales in 6 months
- 47:04 Stacey and Kerwin have a big discussion about balancing business and family
FOLLOW HI SMILES:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
The ONLY thing that’s holding you back right now is your mindset. Rosie Acosta, international yoga and meditation teacher, and founder of Radically Loved: Yoga, Health + Wellness, was able to break out of her “you’ll never succeed” story she had been programmed with through the help of Yoga Philosophy and Practice that propelled her into her fullest potential. Find out more about how she went from charged with attempted GTA and suffering from panic attacks and depression, to now travelling and teaching around the world, passionate and happy pursuing her purpose in this week’s newest Unstoppable ep.
Lorena Gaxiola’s journey is exactly that – she knew her purpose in life and actually followed it no matter who stood against her. Find out how she now is able to manage over $1 billion in real estate value while still being a conscious and present mother. And listen to us talk all about spirituality, clairvoyance, feng shui and more!
Grant motherf**king Cardone needs no introduction…but if you think you know him, think again. This episode will reveal the multi-layered soul that is Cardone and show you a side of him you’ve probably never seen. Get ready to hear all about Grant’s poverty mindset, his addiction experience, failure, living frugally as a millionaire, Warren Buffet, failure, religion, superheroes, failure, and more failure! This is not one to miss.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- How to create tension to close sales - September 17, 2019
- THE SOCIAL MEDIA WRAP – 13TH SEPTEMBER 2019 - September 13, 2019
- What happens when you actually follow your purpose in life? | Lorena Gaxiola - September 9, 2019