Broken brain to World Learning & Memory Expert
How good would it be to be able to remember 10x more than you usually do, read at 10x the speed you can right now, and learn things in the most optimised way possible?
Jim Kwik is a world-renowned expert on memory improvement, speed reading, performance learning, and brain optimisation with over 25 years of experience in teaching. He’s taught Will Smith, Tony Robbins, the X-Men cast, and even Elon Musk.
We dive deep into how he got onto the path he is on now in this episode of Unstoppable. And trust me, Jim’s perspective and practices in life might just transform the way you think, learn and live. Buckle up, this is a big one!
Check out Jim’s exclusive masterclass with our K2 Elite clients here: https://kwikbrain.com/kerwin (only available for a limited time)
And if you’re interested in more from Jim, his book “Limitless” is coming out this month. Find out more here: https://www.limitlessbook.com/
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:50 – The story of Jim Kwik’s brain injury and how he taught himself to read through comic books
- 07:10 – The defining moments in his life and his superpower as a kid
- 08:40 – Public speaking as a shy and introvert guy
- 11:59 – No longer the “boy with the broken brain”
- 19:15 – This is what makes you truly unstoppable
- 26:17 – We all have superpowers
- 35:12 – Unlearning bad learning habits
- 40:45 – How he ended up teaching the X-men cast
- 46:53 – The 4 elements that all high achievers have in common
- 50:23 – Understanding our brains
- 56:46 – The power of gratitude
- 1:02:04 – What is digital dementia? And the 4 supervillains in our daily lives
- 1:15:27 – The Jim Kwik Challenge
FOLLOW Jim Kwik:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.