Broken brain to World Learning & Memory Expert
How good would it be to be able to remember 10x more than you usually do, read at 10x the speed you can right now, and learn things in the most optimised way possible?
Jim Kwik is a world-renowned expert on memory improvement, speed reading, performance learning, and brain optimisation with over 25 years of experience in teaching. He’s taught Will Smith, Tony Robbins, the X-Men cast, and even Elon Musk.
We dive deep into how he got onto the path he is on now in this episode of Unstoppable. And trust me, Jim’s perspective and practices in life might just transform the way you think, learn and live. Buckle up, this is a big one!
Check out Jim’s exclusive masterclass with our K2 Elite clients here: https://kwikbrain.com/kerwin (only available for a limited time)
And if you’re interested in more from Jim, his book “Limitless” is coming out this month. Find out more here: https://www.limitlessbook.com/
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:50 – The story of Jim Kwik’s brain injury and how he taught himself to read through comic books
- 07:10 – The defining moments in his life and his superpower as a kid
- 08:40 – Public speaking as a shy and introvert guy
- 11:59 – No longer the “boy with the broken brain”
- 19:15 – This is what makes you truly unstoppable
- 26:17 – We all have superpowers
- 35:12 – Unlearning bad learning habits
- 40:45 – How he ended up teaching the X-men cast
- 46:53 – The 4 elements that all high achievers have in common
- 50:23 – Understanding our brains
- 56:46 – The power of gratitude
- 1:02:04 – What is digital dementia? And the 4 supervillains in our daily lives
- 1:15:27 – The Jim Kwik Challenge
FOLLOW Jim Kwik:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
We have Neurobiologist, Chemical Pharmacologist, and Writer on Psychedelic Drugs, Dr. Andrew Gallimore on the show. His research focuses mostly on N,N-dimethyltryptamine, or the more common name, DMT.
One of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs, Fred Schebesta is an award-winning business leader, he is best known for co-founding one of the world’s leading comparison websites, Finder.com in 2006. Finder exploded in the Australian market after it launched and following its success it also launched in the United States in 2015 and in the United Kingdom in 2017.
Did you know that high stress is the doorway to high performance? Most people never experience the true beauty of stress and the gifts that it brings because they don’t want to sit in discomfort.
But all professional athletes, successful businessmen, and world-leading experts, have experienced, often for prolonged periods of times, and utilised high stress and pain to their advantage. And Olympic Gold Medallist Natalie Cook is no different.