Andy & Paula Hannagan
Bouncing business and family life
All entrepreneurs start with a level of naivety that drives them in the early days of business.
The couple behind the Bounce Ball empire are no different. In this episode I talk to Andy & Paula about the juggle of a successful family and business.
We dive into marketing, parenting and even psychedelics. This power couple is inspiring. Listen up.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:39 – Importance of naivety when starting a business
- 8:22 – Finding purpose as an entrepreneur
- 11:30 – Relationships with clients
- 14:08 – Work-life balance as a business owner
- 16:27 – Healing and maintaining healthy relationships through meditation and breathing together
- 29:00 – Expansion of market
- 40:45 – How to manage a business while being a parent
- 45:33 – How to have a good relationship with your kids
FOLLOW Andy & Paula Hannagan:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
With more than 20 years of experience in Marketing & Sales, Ricardo Gutierrez has traveled to over 60 countries, 400 cities & 6 continents, helping educate clients all over the world discover their purpose in life, helping them get on track.
This guest delivered one of the most open, honest and refreshing conversations I’ve had in a while on this podcast. Amy Ledin, CEO of the multi-million dollar company ‘Lean Bodies Consulting’ and former U.S Navy bootcamp coach, has been through indescribable pain and adversity in her lifetime.
Roy Cook, entrepreneur at the age of 52, ran his own national marketing company that dealt with the top 50 Blue Chip companies. Just 11 years after he began his journey, he developed a range of principles which led to his retirement soon after starting his own business.