Andy & Paula Hannagan
Bouncing business and family life
All entrepreneurs start with a level of naivety that drives them in the early days of business.
The couple behind the Bounce Ball empire are no different. In this episode I talk to Andy & Paula about the juggle of a successful family and business.
We dive into marketing, parenting and even psychedelics. This power couple is inspiring. Listen up.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:39 – Importance of naivety when starting a business
- 8:22 – Finding purpose as an entrepreneur
- 11:30 – Relationships with clients
- 14:08 – Work-life balance as a business owner
- 16:27 – Healing and maintaining healthy relationships through meditation and breathing together
- 29:00 – Expansion of market
- 40:45 – How to manage a business while being a parent
- 45:33 – How to have a good relationship with your kids
FOLLOW Andy & Paula Hannagan:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, I talk to neuroscientist and former hacker, Dr Moran Cerf where he shared with me some of the secrets of our brain. If you’re a marketer, filmmaker, entrepreneur or speaker this is the podcast for you.
After going through a divorce and experiencing a ‘rebirth’ John Kim started his coaching movement, calling himself “The Angry Therapist”. He built a devoted following who loved his authenticity and transparency by sharing his story, something that therapists are not allowed to do.
From professional AFL football to Ayurvedic medicine, Mark has been on a journey of self fulfilment and health.