Andy & Paula Hannagan
Bouncing business and family life
All entrepreneurs start with a level of naivety that drives them in the early days of business.
The couple behind the Bounce Ball empire are no different. In this episode I talk to Andy & Paula about the juggle of a successful family and business.
We dive into marketing, parenting and even psychedelics. This power couple is inspiring. Listen up.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:39 – Importance of naivety when starting a business
- 8:22 – Finding purpose as an entrepreneur
- 11:30 – Relationships with clients
- 14:08 – Work-life balance as a business owner
- 16:27 – Healing and maintaining healthy relationships through meditation and breathing together
- 29:00 – Expansion of market
- 40:45 – How to manage a business while being a parent
- 45:33 – How to have a good relationship with your kids
FOLLOW Andy & Paula Hannagan:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This is the unstoppable story of Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera.
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.