Andy & Paula Hannagan
Bouncing business and family life
All entrepreneurs start with a level of naivety that drives them in the early days of business.
The couple behind the Bounce Ball empire are no different. In this episode I talk to Andy & Paula about the juggle of a successful family and business.
We dive into marketing, parenting and even psychedelics. This power couple is inspiring. Listen up.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:39 – Importance of naivety when starting a business
- 8:22 – Finding purpose as an entrepreneur
- 11:30 – Relationships with clients
- 14:08 – Work-life balance as a business owner
- 16:27 – Healing and maintaining healthy relationships through meditation and breathing together
- 29:00 – Expansion of market
- 40:45 – How to manage a business while being a parent
- 45:33 – How to have a good relationship with your kids
FOLLOW Andy & Paula Hannagan:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Want to set the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership? Explore how you can bring a brighter tomorrow with the CEO of Diversity Council Australia, Lisa Annese today on Unstoppable.
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.
For women and men of all ages, this is a conversation so crucial to understand that could benefit your health in an unexpected way. Check it out!