Andy & Paula Hannagan
Bouncing business and family life
All entrepreneurs start with a level of naivety that drives them in the early days of business.
The couple behind the Bounce Ball empire are no different. In this episode I talk to Andy & Paula about the juggle of a successful family and business.
We dive into marketing, parenting and even psychedelics. This power couple is inspiring. Listen up.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:39 – Importance of naivety when starting a business
- 8:22 – Finding purpose as an entrepreneur
- 11:30 – Relationships with clients
- 14:08 – Work-life balance as a business owner
- 16:27 – Healing and maintaining healthy relationships through meditation and breathing together
- 29:00 – Expansion of market
- 40:45 – How to manage a business while being a parent
- 45:33 – How to have a good relationship with your kids
FOLLOW Andy & Paula Hannagan:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.