Become the master of your reality
They say you don’t know what you don’t know, and in this interview I realised how much I really didn’t know. Now retired physics professor, Dr Amit opens up a whole new world for me when it comes to two of my favourite things – science and spirituality.
What is ‘god’? What is the meaning of life? How can quantum physics explain death? Get ready to go deep as we explore the quantum keys to understanding consciousness, ego, psychedelics, and the existence of the universe.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:13 How we have the ability to create our own reality
- 17:29 What is God?
- 24.38 The power of joy in painful experiences
- 44.56 The role of psychedelics in science
- 1.01:16 How understanding consciousness can help us be the best version of ourselves
- 1.20:11 The truth about human existence
- 1.36:14 Unconditional love and the power of sexual energy
FOLLOW Amit Goswami :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- It’s time to talk about young men’s mental health | Melissa Abu-Gazaleh - January 20, 2020
- Leadership according to a 5 year | Noah Rae | Unstoppable BONUS EPISODE - December 25, 2019
- Should you follow passion or money (or both)? | Simon Hill - December 2, 2019