Become the master of your reality
They say you don’t know what you don’t know, and in this interview I realised how much I really didn’t know. Now retired physics professor, Dr Amit opens up a whole new world for me when it comes to two of my favourite things – science and spirituality.
What is ‘god’? What is the meaning of life? How can quantum physics explain death? Get ready to go deep as we explore the quantum keys to understanding consciousness, ego, psychedelics, and the existence of the universe.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:13 How we have the ability to create our own reality
- 17:29 What is God?
- 24.38 The power of joy in painful experiences
- 44.56 The role of psychedelics in science
- 1.01:16 How understanding consciousness can help us be the best version of ourselves
- 1.20:11 The truth about human existence
- 1.36:14 Unconditional love and the power of sexual energy
FOLLOW Amit Goswami :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020