Beating the odds with a broken body
After listening to this ep with Janine Shepherd, your entire outlook on life will change. Janine was a professional athlete who after being hit by a truck become a paraplegic. Despite being told by doctors she would never walk again she defied all odds and now has full use of her legs.
The fact that her TED talk has been viewed over 2 million times, speaks volumes of the people she’s inspired on her journey to become Unstoppable!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 1:59 Why being at rock bottom could be the most valuable gift life gives you
- 17:06 Finding yourself again after losing everything
- 22:45 Why failure is the goal in life
- 32:23 The role discipline plays in building resilience
- 40:02 Just turn up and say YES to everything
FOLLOW Janine Shepherd:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.