An ex-heroin addict’s transformation from the inside out
The moment we understand our addictions, we understand who we are. This week on Unstoppable, Anthony Noud comes on the podcast to explore his journey from 15 year old heroin addict and obese, to now a new dad, entrepreneur, and inner work coach. This is his story of how he transformed his life from the inside out and learnt to re-parent his mind and body. If you want to better understand who you are and what your addictions are, whether they range from using your phone a bit too much or all the way to 7 years of hardcore heroin use, Anthony’s story just might help you uncover your own pain that you’ve repressed and show you the path to recovery and healing.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 2:00 – The journey of a 15 year old heroin addict
- 24:05 – Understanding addiction
- 27:45 – The path to recovery and healing
- 39:45 – Transformation is from the inside out
FOLLOW Anthony Noud:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020