An entrepreneur’s guide to parenting, recession proofing and more
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about how to build a successful and socially responsible brand, manage your supply chain better, create strong business relationships, or get your finances right while being a single parent, then this episode is just for you. I talk to Chairman and Co-Founder of Emma & Tom’s, an all-natural whole foods and juice brand, Tom Griffith in this week’s ep of Unstoppable where he gives me insight directly into his 16 year journey to success.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:15 – Cracking through the 8 figure mark of success
- 9:24 – Consumer communication, supply chain management, and social responsibility
- 19:57 – The most important mentality to have in business
- 28:18 – Balancing business partnership and company culture
- 37:54 – Get your finances right – quality information, managing expenses, and recession proofing
- 45:27 – Single father while running a million dollar business
FOLLOW Tom Griffith:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.