An entrepreneur’s guide to parenting, recession proofing and more
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about how to build a successful and socially responsible brand, manage your supply chain better, create strong business relationships, or get your finances right while being a single parent, then this episode is just for you. I talk to Chairman and Co-Founder of Emma & Tom’s, an all-natural whole foods and juice brand, Tom Griffith in this week’s ep of Unstoppable where he gives me insight directly into his 16 year journey to success.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:15 – Cracking through the 8 figure mark of success
- 9:24 – Consumer communication, supply chain management, and social responsibility
- 19:57 – The most important mentality to have in business
- 28:18 – Balancing business partnership and company culture
- 37:54 – Get your finances right – quality information, managing expenses, and recession proofing
- 45:27 – Single father while running a million dollar business
FOLLOW Tom Griffith:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.