An entrepreneur’s guide to parenting, recession proofing and more
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about how to build a successful and socially responsible brand, manage your supply chain better, create strong business relationships, or get your finances right while being a single parent, then this episode is just for you. I talk to Chairman and Co-Founder of Emma & Tom’s, an all-natural whole foods and juice brand, Tom Griffith in this week’s ep of Unstoppable where he gives me insight directly into his 16 year journey to success.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:15 – Cracking through the 8 figure mark of success
- 9:24 – Consumer communication, supply chain management, and social responsibility
- 19:57 – The most important mentality to have in business
- 28:18 – Balancing business partnership and company culture
- 37:54 – Get your finances right – quality information, managing expenses, and recession proofing
- 45:27 – Single father while running a million dollar business
FOLLOW Tom Griffith:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.
All entrepreneurs start with a level of naivety that drives them in the early days of business. The couple behind the Bounce Ball empire are no different. I talk to Andy & Paula about the juggle of a successful family and business. This power couple is inspiring. Listen up.