Georgio & Aaron from Fitazfk
A story of true entrepreneurship
On this episode of Unstoppable I sit down with Georgio and Aaron from the Fitazfk gym in Brisbane, and this one is a real tear jerker guys. Just last year, Aaron’s wife was tragically taken from him while they were in the middle of building their dream gym. Still determined to continue, he partnered up with his friend Georgio and continued the dream in his wife’s memory. This episode gets raw, so have some tissues ready.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 11:00 The passing of Aaron’s wife, Yasmin
- 24:15 Daily habits that can keep you grounded
- 25:10 Lessons learnt from someone who lost it all
- 29:00 The role gratitude plays in the healing process
- 36:19 Why you shouldn’t rush through grief
FOLLOW Georgio & Aaron from Fitazfk:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020