Georgio & Aaron from Fitazfk
A story of true entrepreneurship
On this episode of Unstoppable I sit down with Georgio and Aaron from the Fitazfk gym in Brisbane, and this one is a real tear jerker guys. Just last year, Aaron’s wife was tragically taken from him while they were in the middle of building their dream gym. Still determined to continue, he partnered up with his friend Georgio and continued the dream in his wife’s memory. This episode gets raw, so have some tissues ready.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 11:00 The passing of Aaron’s wife, Yasmin
- 24:15 Daily habits that can keep you grounded
- 25:10 Lessons learnt from someone who lost it all
- 29:00 The role gratitude plays in the healing process
- 36:19 Why you shouldn’t rush through grief
FOLLOW Georgio & Aaron from Fitazfk:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- The Social Media Wrap – 17 January 2020 - January 17, 2020
- Here’s how you can help with the Australian bushfire crisis - January 14, 2020
- The Social Media Wrap – 10th January 2020 - January 10, 2020