Georgio & Aaron from Fitazfk
A story of true entrepreneurship
On this episode of Unstoppable I sit down with Georgio and Aaron from the Fitazfk gym in Brisbane, and this one is a real tear jerker guys. Just last year, Aaron’s wife was tragically taken from him while they were in the middle of building their dream gym. Still determined to continue, he partnered up with his friend Georgio and continued the dream in his wife’s memory. This episode gets raw, so have some tissues ready.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 11:00 The passing of Aaron’s wife, Yasmin
- 24:15 Daily habits that can keep you grounded
- 25:10 Lessons learnt from someone who lost it all
- 29:00 The role gratitude plays in the healing process
- 36:19 Why you shouldn’t rush through grief
FOLLOW Georgio & Aaron from Fitazfk:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
- The Art of Listening from a World-Class Manager | Adam Mendler | S2 EP 4 - April 13, 2021
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020