A mother’s heartbreaking choice
We need to control meaning, especially when something bad happens, I’ve learned to choose a different meaning.
Elle Halliwell has been on an incredible life journey, finding out she was pregnant just two days after she was diagnosed with cancer.
In this episode, she takes us through the journey of how she dealt with the choice between saving her baby’s life and her own.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 16:37 The gift of awareness
- 18:50 The importance of time
- 24:00 Death and embracing the mundanity of life
- 30:55 Elle’s decision to keep her baby
- 41:00 An emotional discussion about the legacy they’ll for their children
- 44:05 How the experience shifted her perspective on her purpose
- 50:14 The concept of love and unconditional love
FOLLOW Elle Halliwell:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
On this episode of Unstoppable we unravel Hattie’s mental health and fitness journey to becoming a world champion against all odds. This story shows, truly nothing is impossible.
On this episode of Unstoppable, I chat with one of Australia’s most in-demand sex educators, Dr. Nikki Goldstein. We dive deep into something that affect us all; sex, love and relationships.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- Meditation 101 - April 18, 2019
- Trade secrets! The launch formula that works every time - April 17, 2019
- The workplace bible: How to make yourself irreplaceable - April 10, 2019