A mother’s heartbreaking choice
We need to control meaning, especially when something bad happens, I’ve learned to choose a different meaning.
Elle Halliwell has been on an incredible life journey, finding out she was pregnant just two days after she was diagnosed with cancer.
In this episode, she takes us through the journey of how she dealt with the choice between saving her baby’s life and her own.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 16:37 The gift of awareness
- 18:50 The importance of time
- 24:00 Death and embracing the mundanity of life
- 30:55 Elle’s decision to keep her baby
- 41:00 An emotional discussion about the legacy they’ll for their children
- 44:05 How the experience shifted her perspective on her purpose
- 50:14 The concept of love and unconditional love
FOLLOW Elle Halliwell:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020