A mother’s heartbreaking choice
We need to control meaning, especially when something bad happens, I’ve learned to choose a different meaning.
Elle Halliwell has been on an incredible life journey, finding out she was pregnant just two days after she was diagnosed with cancer.
In this episode, she takes us through the journey of how she dealt with the choice between saving her baby’s life and her own.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 16:37 The gift of awareness
- 18:50 The importance of time
- 24:00 Death and embracing the mundanity of life
- 30:55 Elle’s decision to keep her baby
- 41:00 An emotional discussion about the legacy they’ll for their children
- 44:05 How the experience shifted her perspective on her purpose
- 50:14 The concept of love and unconditional love
FOLLOW Elle Halliwell:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Find out how she went from being a young mum with 2 children and caught in the cycle of domestic violence, to now owning a million dollar printing empire.
Personally I’ve had a love hate relationship with PR. With an abundance of options available to us as business owners to tell our brand story, it’s no secret that I prefer Facebook advertising. In this episode I quiz PR queen Sarah Cichy on if public relations is right for all businesses, if business owners can do it without an agent, and we even get into the great legalisation debate. Will my mind be changed for good?
In today’s episode I am joined by conscious couple (and now conscious parents) Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles to talk about the big L word. LOVE! If you’re in a relationship, if you’ve just broken up with someone, if you’re looking for a relationship or even THE ONE, then do not miss this. Find out if the one exists, if you’re in the right relationship, and the 5 steps to finding ‘the one’.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- Can you break the cycle of domestic violence? | Stacey Currie - June 24, 2019
- The moment that changed my life forever - June 22, 2019
- Live. Before you die. - June 20, 2019