A mother’s heartbreaking choice
We need to control meaning, especially when something bad happens, I’ve learned to choose a different meaning.
Elle Halliwell has been on an incredible life journey, finding out she was pregnant just two days after she was diagnosed with cancer.
In this episode, she takes us through the journey of how she dealt with the choice between saving her baby’s life and her own.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 16:37 The gift of awareness
- 18:50 The importance of time
- 24:00 Death and embracing the mundanity of life
- 30:55 Elle’s decision to keep her baby
- 41:00 An emotional discussion about the legacy they’ll for their children
- 44:05 How the experience shifted her perspective on her purpose
- 50:14 The concept of love and unconditional love
FOLLOW Elle Halliwell:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode, Shakti Durga opens up about her journey, while giving us expert insight into chakras, manifestation and divine states of being. No matter where you are in your spiritual journey, this podcast is one you’ll learn something from.
If science recognised our energetic system as a functioning system, like our other organs, would you then feel more inclined to believe it exists? In this episode, Bill Bennett, a 2 times Logie award winner, writer, producer, and director shares with me the moment his intuition saved him from being totaled by a truck.
Steve Jobs wasn’t born the leader that he became, and neither were you. On this ep of Unstoppable, I sit down with the world’s top executive coach & authority on Intelligent Leadership, John Mattone.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- Dr Vanessa Lapointe: 3 reasons boredom is healthy for children - February 20, 2019
- Raw and uncut: A journey to purpose - February 19, 2019
- Fact: There is a shortcut to success! - February 18, 2019