A mother’s heartbreaking choice
We need to control meaning, especially when something bad happens, I’ve learned to choose a different meaning.
Elle Halliwell has been on an incredible life journey, finding out she was pregnant just two days after she was diagnosed with cancer.
In this episode, she takes us through the journey of how she dealt with the choice between saving her baby’s life and her own.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 16:37 The gift of awareness
- 18:50 The importance of time
- 24:00 Death and embracing the mundanity of life
- 30:55 Elle’s decision to keep her baby
- 41:00 An emotional discussion about the legacy they’ll for their children
- 44:05 How the experience shifted her perspective on her purpose
- 50:14 The concept of love and unconditional love
FOLLOW Elle Halliwell:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to better understand who you are and what your addictions are, whether they range from using your phone a bit too much or all the way to 7 years of hardcore heroin use, Anthony’s story just might help you uncover your own pain that you’ve repressed and show you the path to recovery and healing.
Gratitude is seeing more of what you have rather than what you lack. Angela Simson, creator of The Gratitude Project, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to share just how she broke the loop of stress to tap into a state of appreciation for the things that truly matter most. If you want to bring more gratitude into your life, relationships, parenting, or your personal growth and development, then this episode is the one for you.
Do you know if you’re poisoning your kids? Monica Meldrum, founder and CEO of Whole Kids an Australian-owned organic food company, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to discuss the importance of understanding what’s in our food and “unjunking” our lifestyle.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- An ex-heroin addict’s transformation from the inside out | Anthony Noud - August 19, 2019
- THE SOCIAL MEDIA WRAP – 16 AUGUST 2019 - August 16, 2019
- The science behind YOUR gut instinct - August 15, 2019