A mother’s heartbreaking choice
We need to control meaning, especially when something bad happens, I’ve learned to choose a different meaning.
Elle Halliwell has been on an incredible life journey, finding out she was pregnant just two days after she was diagnosed with cancer.
In this episode, she takes us through the journey of how she dealt with the choice between saving her baby’s life and her own.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 16:37 The gift of awareness
- 18:50 The importance of time
- 24:00 Death and embracing the mundanity of life
- 30:55 Elle’s decision to keep her baby
- 41:00 An emotional discussion about the legacy they’ll for their children
- 44:05 How the experience shifted her perspective on her purpose
- 50:14 The concept of love and unconditional love
FOLLOW Elle Halliwell:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
- The Art of Listening from a World-Class Manager | Adam Mendler | S2 EP 4 - April 13, 2021
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020