30kgs down and four kids later
In this episode, unstoppable mother of 4 and incredible health and fitness entrepreneur Sophie Guidolin shares how she went from developing gestational diabetes to being a professional IFBB bikini athlete. Sophie describes the differences she experienced during pregnancy being both healthy and unhealthy, as well as how she keeps her kids nourished and happy.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 11:00 The difference that being healthy while pregnant makes
- 12:27 How to enjoy working out
- 14:07 To bulk or not to bulk?
- 15:45 What parents need to know about kid’s nutrition
- 20:00 Food as a preventative medicine
- 27:32 Can you out train a bad diet?
FOLLOW Sophie Guidolin:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.