30kgs down and four kids later
In this episode, unstoppable mother of 4 and incredible health and fitness entrepreneur Sophie Guidolin shares how she went from developing gestational diabetes to being a professional IFBB bikini athlete. Sophie describes the differences she experienced during pregnancy being both healthy and unhealthy, as well as how she keeps her kids nourished and happy.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 11:00 The difference that being healthy while pregnant makes
- 12:27 How to enjoy working out
- 14:07 To bulk or not to bulk?
- 15:45 What parents need to know about kid’s nutrition
- 20:00 Food as a preventative medicine
- 27:32 Can you out train a bad diet?
FOLLOW Sophie Guidolin:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This is the unstoppable story of Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera.
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.